Morning Ricky

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
OMG! OMG!! little ricky and victorious 8O I was just thinking of sending col man after you again :p Where have you been little ricky and what adventures have you had. podifer has missed you and victorious. :p

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Podifer? Is that your new nickname, Miss Moneypenny? :wink: Where I have been? Good question :lol:

Neh, just kidding :p

I have been extremely busy, and with that, I mean EXTREMELY busy :roll: University work, the Green Party, it was just one big meshuggeneh week! Today, I was back in Nijmegen (although I have spring break!) 'cause I had to take a few surveys (6) for scientific research (I'm allowed to use the word "scientific" now :wink: ), and it was just crazy! It was in this nice neighborhood in the center of town, a neighborhood with mostly "alternative" people, like we call them here (hippies, Greens, Leftish intellectuals mostly). One of the people I interviewed was this crazy musician, living in a big house. He was also a painter and a writer by the way. He had studies philosophy in the 70s, but he eventually started to make music for a living, and the guy was crazy, I tell ya, but funny crazy! His house was just one big mess, money on the floor, dirty underwear, a matras in the corner and the stench of weed in the air :lol: I'm sure you would like him! :p His answers, his actions, incredible! Maybe I should give him another visit :lol:

Anyway, much has happened, too much to talk about really, I guess 70% would bore you anyway :p

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
:cry: :cry: Tears of joy ricky, at your return. And you never bore me or anyone else. :p You are one of those rare individuals. Okay no more nice stuff....back to monkey business. Your life sounds exciting, and so do your friends :wink: Well I have some work to do :twisted: So don't disappear to soon.

Cheers and beers,
podifer :lol: :lol:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Hey Rick I'm very impressed with how your country rolled out the red carpet for our vets You should be very proud of your country and its people 8) :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Where is that gouda boy anyway :twisted: Probally out with the new friend he made. One of my uncles was part of the canadian forces that liberated holland. He never stopped talking about what wonderful people they were...but he was not talking about you ricky :twisted: ...don't want gouda to know how much I like him :wink: