More UFO sightings? Apparently the skies were alive in 2013

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
If you don't provide a number as to how many US Mars Rovers have failed, I will. I think it's approximately half of all Mars missions have failed. You won't be cocky for much longer.

Very well... if you must know.

The number of US Mars Rovers that have failed is ZERO.

ZERO

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Very well... if you must know.

The number of US Mars Rovers that have failed is ZERO.

ZERO

How many US craft to Mars have failed? As I've ALREADY said, around half of all Mars missions have failed. And yet you pick on one British one (which was launched and controlled by the European Space Agency), even though the US has had more failures.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
If you don't provide a number as to how many US Mars Rovers have failed, I will. I think it's approximately half of all Mars missions have failed. You won't be cocky for much longer.

ZERO

ZEROOOOOOOO

How's that number working for you BIATCH!

How many US craft to Mars have failed? As I've ALREADY said, around half of all Mars missions have failed. And yet you pick on one British one (which was launched and controlled by the European Space Agency), even though the US has had more failures.

100% of All British Mars Missions have failed.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
ZERO

ZEROOOOOOOO

The US has had craft to Mars which failed to even reach their destination. But being a typical arrogant loudmouthed Yank you gloss over that slight problem and act as though you are God's gift.

I'm afraid such undeserved arrogance doesn't wash with me.

We've only launched one. And it wasn't a British Mars Mission. It was a European one.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

ZEROOOOOOOO

You feel that Sting Boy?! That's PRIDE talking to you BOY!

Hurts Don't it!

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
People see UFOs all the time. They exist. There are thousands of sightings around the world every year.

And even you yourself have admitted you saw a UFO.

I wasn't by myself.

Of course they exist. Anything one sees in the sky that can't be identified is unidentified. Flying is debatable. Flight is defined as a process. This object just remained stationary with no illusion of flight - until it rocketed (for want of a better word) straight up and out of sight. It seemed obvious it was some sort of object as its reflected light changed with the rising sun.

I think it would be very arrogant of man to look into the night sky and believe there is no other life out there - and some of it much more advanced than man.

That part of the sky appeared very alive in 1973....

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
ZERO

ZEROOOOOOOO

Is that proportional to population? We all know how big Schwarzblatt is on making sure everything is proportional to population.

So the real question is. . . how many British Marsh missions have failed proportional to population?

And the answer is. . . all of 'em.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Is that proportional to population? We all know how big Schwarzblatt is on making sure everything is proportional to population.

So the real question is. . . how many British Marsh missions have failed proportional to population?

And the answer is. . . all of 'em.

There's only been one.

And it wasn't a British mission. It was a European one.