captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
i was lead to believe that there was a raised portion that CNRL employed as a natural berm

A natural berm? But I was told by some 'expert' that they are lined with impermeable clay, yadda yadda yadda...so this 'natural berm', which is lower than the other sides, is naturally lined with several impermeable clay layers?

Who knew?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What happens to all of our customers when America and the rest of the world go green and become energy self-reliant? HAHAHAHAHA

Ow ow ow my sides!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A natural berm? But I was told by some 'expert' that they are lined with impermeable clay, yadda yadda yadda...so this 'natural berm', which is lower than the other sides, is naturally lined with several impermeable clay layers?

What exactly is your point?

BTW - I heard on the radio that the ERCB has determined that nothing has seeped out.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
Quite frankly, I had no idea you were capable of that.

But you read the scripts well.

That comment is hardly a surprise coming from you. You post the same propaganda over and over and have no point to discuss.

I was highly amused at the tempest in a tea pot that got all worked-up over this pretend spill/leak... The Redmonton Journal and the handful of opposition party members (once again) sunk their teeth into a non-issue and have proven yet again that they are without any use whatsoever.

Kinda like you