Moncton Marijuana Bust

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Over the last weekend,several more large marijuana busts happened,and one was the biggest ever in the maritimes. it is looking like there will be a poor harvest and the local smokers will have to do with the inferior stuff from BC :(

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Moncton Marijuana Bus

Inferior from BC. ha ha ha ha I know you were only joking.

A lot of our stuff aint grown in dirt. That dirt weed that is grown here is cheap. Stuff grown in dirt like those busts is not very good.

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
Sunshine Mix not dirt, no fertilizer in the last 2+ weeks before harvest and voila, Internationally renouned BC Bud, yeah.....

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
missile said:
Over the last weekend,several more large marijuana busts happened,and one was the biggest ever in the maritimes. it is looking like there will be a poor harvest and the local smokers will have to do with the inferior stuff from BC :(

Apparently the stuff being confiscated is actually BC weed being grown over here, the property is cheaper and there's more privacy. Seems to be tied to a big asian gang too from what I've been hearin about.

:x I wish they would put a similar effort to actually working on finding the Hard Drugs that are being distributed, that are causing real problems. Weed's no more extreme than alcohol, plus people are generally nicer under the influence of pot anyways.

Freethinker

Electoral Member
Jan 18, 2006
RE: Moncton Marijuana Bus

I remember someone saying that the cops could tell when the town was running low on weed, because they would get called to more fights and see more property damage when people switched to booze.

Fully agree it should be fully legalized (wont happen now with Cons in power), but while it isn't you must crack down on the grow ops, because these are criminal gangs with money responsible for lots of other crime, like shooting each other and innocent bystanders for the Drug money.

I think it should be legalized and sold at the liquor commision. Government earns money and it removes money from the gangs. Win win.