Misogyny as Toronto Terrorist Attack Motive

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Not for you, no it certainly isn't.

Serryah:
If bartender serves a guy one to many and he kills someone driving, that bartender that served him is LEGALLY liable, and NEVER insured.

If a doctor gives a guy bad drugs on misdiagnosis they are just about always scot fee or insured.

At columbine when the issue of drugs was brought up by a guy who took 17 bullets saving his friends in court later, he was told by the judge that he would be held in contempt if he pursued the matter, and ordered the shooters antidepressant drug history DESTROYED.
(IMHO, It's actually quite insulting the way Cannuck just crapped on THAT guy)

I can say for sure with things like histamine intolerance, the doctors won't investigate it because they already know its caused by their best PHARMACEUTICAL practices.

Oh, but vaccines (just ONE example) are sacred and may work 10% of the time...but they make billions off them! All the government pensions and certainly much of their wages depend on them.
That is the problem.

New Study Confirms What CCHR Has Said for Decades—Antidepressants Cause Violence

New Study Confirms What CCHR Has Said for Decades—Antidepressants Cause Violence
PrintSave to bookmarks
psych-drugs-suicide
By Kelly Patricia O’Meara
September 22, 2015

Antidepressant drugs can cause violent behavior.

That’s what mainstream press such as the LA Times and Reuters are reporting, based on a new study published in a respected medical journal, PLOS Medicine, which found young adults between the ages of 15-24, were nearly fifty percent more likely to be convicted of a homicide, assault, robbery arson, kidnapping, sexual offense and other violent crime when taking the antidepressant than when they weren’t taking the psychiatric drug.

To have heavy-hitters like the Los Angeles Times cover the issue is precedent setting, as the link between psychiatric drugs and violence has long been ignored by mainstream press. But the fact that antidepressants cause violence isn’t a new revelation as the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) has been at the forefront of exposing this connection for nearly two decades.

Watch the video: “CCHR: By 1991
Antidepressants were known to cause
violence & suicide”

CCHR’s efforts to expose the link between violence and antidepressants goes back to 1991 when CCHR helped organize hearings before the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), where victims and experts gathered to testify that Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) cause not only suicide but violence, including homicide.
https://www.cchrint.org/2015/09/22/new-study-confirms-cchr-antidepressants-cause-violence/

Say high to your Doctor next time you visit.

Great info dump; nowhere does it answer my question though.

BTW, I'm on anti-depressants and I am not out to hurt anyone or kill anyone. So you should read the part where it says they CAN cause violence, not that they will.

All misdirection. This was Islamic terrorism, just like Marc Lepine.

Wow, you still have that hard on going???

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Last night CBC experts were trying to say he was a victim of white privilege, not getting what is owed him through entitlement, makes him vulnerable to extreme views and action SMH

Yes the state television agenda built on the lives of the dead...what's that tell you about this event?

Gotta protect those big dollar advertisers and the big dollar medical system that failed...

Great info dump; nowhere does it answer my question though.

BTW, I'm on anti-depressants and I am not out to hurt anyone or kill anyone. So you should read the part where it says they CAN cause violence, not that they will.

Wow, you still have that hard on going???

You missed the red lines identifying the problem I see...a solution was NOT what you were after there.

BTW Up until this guy did his thing, he could say the same thing YOU just did.
;)
get that into you.
...and if you could read you would have noticed The STATISTIC as measured is 1 in 20 GUARANTEED

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yes the state television agenda built on the lives of the dead...what's that tell you about this event?

Gotta protect those big dollar advertisers and the big dollar medical system that failed...

You missed the red lines identifying the problem I see...a solution was NOT what you were after there.

Nope, didn't miss them, just not sure what they have to do with what you would do with mentally ill people?

Since the question IS about a solution... a solution was what I was after?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes, because as I said, up until the killer did his thing, he could say the same thing you just did, so you have totally sunk your argument yourself.

But I guess you are going to carry on anyway.
The solution has already been presented: It's not my fault if you missed it...
don't they have a drug for that?

What part of "Don't do their already proven to not work drugs, or you put OTHER peoples lives in danger" is too complicated for you?

ALL THE SHOOTERs HAVE BEEN ON ANTIDEPRESSANTS AND IT GETS HIDDEN EVERY TIME BY THE MSM THAT MAKES THEIR LIVING MOSTLY FROM PHARMA ADVERTISING

Every mass shooting over last 20 years has one thing in common... and it's not guns
The following is a republishing of an important article written by Dan Roberts from AmmoLand.com.

It reveals the real truth about mass shootings that bureaucrats and lawmakers are choosing to sweep under the rug: psychiatric drugs.

If you want to know the real reason why mass shootings are taking place, this is the "inconvenient truth" the media won't cover.
https://www.naturalnews.com/039752_mass_shootings_psychiatric_drugs_antidepressants.html

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Theories are emerging about whether a hatred of women could have played a role in Monday's attack in Kandahar, in which the driver of a van plowed into pedestrians down a busy street outside a girl's school.

We used to hear news like that everyday.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
BTW Up until this guy did his thing, he could say the same thing YOU just did.
;)
get that into you.
...and if you could read you would have noticed The STATISTIC as measured is 1 in 20 GUARANTEED

Yes, he could.

Back to the point, you said:

That guy was a LIBERAL mental health failure...just a like a trumphater, but aimed at a different ball park. Promoting articles like this from STATE TELEVISION makes that totally obvious.

It's like that event (when TRUDIE punched the broad in the boobs) on steroids and SSRIs.

So I asked what would YOU do with the mentally ill, since the guy was a "Liberal" mental health failure...

No answers, just how Anti-depressants CAN cause violence (1-20 according to British tests, you state)

But that doesn't answer...

What would you do with the mentally ill?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Yes, because as I said, up until the killer did his thing, he could say the same thing you just did, so you have totally sunk your argument yourself.

But I guess you are going to carry on anyway.
The solution has already been presented: It's not my fault if you missed it...
don't they have a drug for that?

What part of "Don't do their already proven to not work drugs, or you put OTHER peoples lives in danger" is too complicated for you?

ALL THE SHOOTERs HAVE BEEN ON ANTIDEPRESSANTS AND IT GETS HIDDEN EVERY TIME BY THE MSM THAT MAKES THEIR LIVING MOSTLY FROM PHARMA ADVERTISING

Every mass shooting over last 20 years has one thing in common... and it's not guns
https://www.naturalnews.com/039752_mass_shootings_psychiatric_drugs_antidepressants.html

Again, yes he could.

I asked what was YOUR solution since you imply the current "Liberal" one is not handling things properly.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Solutions are going to center on altering the way roads are built and harden target rich environments like bus stops and crosswalks.

This could be controlled with auto driving vehicles but that would obviously take a lot of money and a long time to do.

Trying to take care of mentally ill people is the same thing and probably cannot be done.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Don't forget the drone bombings like the one the sauds did the other day in yemen...another wedding where the bride was killed.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Solutions are going to center on altering the way roads are built and harden target rich environments like bus stops and crosswalks.

This could be controlled with auto driving vehicles but that would obviously take a lot of money and a long time to do.

Trying to take care of mentally ill people is the same thing and probably cannot be done.

Personally I think everyone having 'issues' does seem to be a thing and that too much is done to push some sort of diagnosis on people who shouldn't have any 'label' at all (mostly ADHD/ADD in kids but that's another topic).

Being open here, I started taking what I needed to *stop* my sudden need to rage at things for no reason. My family walked on egg shells sometimes, when I was around, not sure what would set me off. Now that I'm on my medication, it doesn't happen.

For some people though, drugs aren't that easy to find (luckily I got my type and dose in the first try). Sometimes it takes months to figure out what works for a person.

And then there's people who don't bother with meds because they think they're normal. I'm not sure if this guy was on meds or not. Personally I think he was just an azzhole who couldn't take that he wasn't the right type of person for the women he wanted to date. Self-entitled and who knows what else.

I have no sympathy for him what so ever and hope he rots.

Mentally ill or not.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

So again try to neutralize the weapon, maybe better background checks before authorizing a drivers license, or renting a vehicle. ;)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes, he could.

Back to the point, you said:

So I asked what would YOU do with the mentally ill, since the guy was a "Liberal" mental health failure...

No answers, just how Anti-depressants CAN cause violence (1-20 according to British tests, you state)

But that doesn't answer...

What would you do with the mentally ill?

I'll summarize all my previous posts then by making this personal.

The first thing you do is diagnose the Illness correctly and having been there, I know, because I just went through it myself. The top (350,000 a year)psychiatrist whose opinion was to be the deciding factor in MY fate, because I PROVED spices worked better on my heart condition then their drugs do was proven totally wrong.

After my heart attack, instead of being sent for surgery, and stents, as they planned, they instead sent me for a mental assessment and hid that from my doctor. I had to fight my way out by totally trashing those idjits.

They were TOTALLY WRONG!! and that mistake almost KILLED ME...and it happens all the time.

I have histamine intolerance. You treat it with food and by not using THEIR STUPID DEADLY BILLION DOLLAR MURDER DRUGS. As I KEEP REPEATING TO THE DEAF.

Please don't ask me to explain how histamine affects neurotransmitters, because if the info kills dumbass doctor's dim brains like I have been having to do to survive, I don't think you will get it.

Last edited: