Milo Yiannopoulos Was Suspended From Twitter

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
this is really going to really backfire on the left. fukkin' twitter has also hassled him and his followers before.

TWITTER HATES MILO...
CENSORING #GAYSFORTRUMP?
MILO IN ORLANDO: 'A WARNING FROM EUROPE'...

https://twitter.com/hashtag/FreeMilo?src=hash

UPDATE: Milo is now back on Twitter as of 11.49 AM, but many of his followers were still missing.

Milo Yiannopoulos has been suspended from Twitter.

The controversial conservative flame-thrower was booted off the social networking site Wednesday for reasons that have yet to be determined, though Milo has been under fierce attack from Muslims for his criticism of the left for “choosing Islam over gays.”

Milo told Heat Street on Tuesday: “I saw the shootings happen and realized this has been something I’ve been speaking about for a very long time and although I’m constitutionally opposed to saying, ‘I told you so,’ this did strike me as an illustration of something I’ve been warning against for quite some time.”

On Wednesday, the gay U.S.-based British outspoken Trump supporter and anti-feminist, who is currently on a 50-week, 60-date U.S. college tour and going viral on a regular basis, is scheduled to deliver a talk on Muslims and gays at a press conference in Orlando. He had been planning to speak at the University of Central Florida, but the campus police canceled his talk.

In March, Milo wondered at a White House Press conference if he had been de-verified on Twitter for being an outspoken conservative.

Udbhav Kamboj ‏@UKamboj

Milo, a gay journalist, defended the LGBT community and is now suspended by the homophobes at @twitter #JeSuisMilo #FreeMilo

Milo blasts left after his UCF speech was canceled

On Wednesday, June 15, Breitbart Tech Editor Milo Yiannopoulos delivered a press conference outside Christ Church of Orlando, calling Islam an “enemy of freedom” and offering a “warning from Europe” about the dangers of Islam.

“This is the reality that Europe is living through. Please don’t make our mistakes. America is better than that,” he said, offering statistics about the realities of sharia law in Europe. “Most of this talk would get me arrested in Europe.”

"Gay people need an end to the pointless pacifism of the left."

The talk came a day after its originally planned date, following the cancellation by the University of Central Florida because of unspecified threats online.

The event also came immediately after his Twitter account was briefly suspended without explanation. His twitter account was reinstated within an hour because of fierce backlash from followers and fans.

During his talk, Yiannopoulos accused the American left of creating an environment that was unsafe for gay people such as himself.

“The American left hates women, gays, and minorities,” he said. “It is a band of spoiled white liberals who don’t care anything except feeling good and appetizing their own moral virtue on others.”

mo

Milo blasts left after his UCF speech was canceled

In December 2011, the Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal invested $300 million in Twitter.

twitter chairman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omid_Kordestani

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
u jelly?

‘F*** You, Islam’: Homophobic Canadian Commentator Kisses Milo In Orlando

Self-described “homophobe” Gavin McInnes kissed gay Breitbart Tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos live at a press conference today in Orlando, Florida, as a “f*** you” to Islam in the wake of last weekend’s deadly terrorist attack on a gay dance club in the city.

McInnes has in the past been accused of all manner of thoughtcrimes against the progressive orthodoxy. Salon.com says he has a “sordid history of racist, misogynistic and homophobic comments.” In 2104, Gay Star News wrote that he had been accused of penning “the most transphobic article ever written” for TakiMag. “The ousted founder of Vice, now noted for racist, homohpbic, and misogynistic comments” was how AlterNet once described him.

None of that alleged “homophobia” was on display today, when McInnes surprised an audience of Milo fans by grabbing the gay Breitbart Tech editor and kissing him at the latter’s press conference on Gays vs. Islam earlier today.

'F*** You, Islam': Homophobic Canadian Commentator Kisses Milo In Orlando - Breitbart

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
and still people don't get how all the terrorism is promulgated by the same types that banned, or got Milo banned
and the banners aren't muslims

HarperCons

Council Member
Oct 18, 2015
I thought this happened a long time ago, and he's a douchebag troll, who cares.

Who the phuck is Milo?

Some self-loathing gay person who doesn't think Lesbians are real among other absurdities, he's basically a professional troll who writes articles for that filthy brietbart website.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Who the phuck is Milo?

I'm glad you asked that because I thought I was the only one who had never heard of him and if it wasn't for this site, I would never have heard of him.....

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
that's because you cloistered lads need to get out more.

expand your minds. learn a few things.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Published on Jul 27, 2016
Milo sat down with CNN's Alison Kosik to discuss his online spat with Ghostbusters (2016) star Leslie Jones, and why in an age of outrage culture, the only response is to be outrageous.