Military Finally Gets Some Respect

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
No it was June of 2000, I'd only had the truck a week. I went from driving a sports car to driving that pig and it's the only time I've taken it off road. And for the record I was aiming at the guys head, not his coffee.

The incident with the spitting took place in my Father's Doctors office, Dad needed help walking and a parking space close to the entrance is hard to find so my husband drove us to the entrance and parked the truck when he came into the Doctor's Office in his flight suit and sat beside me the woman sitting beside me made snide comments so I told her to shut up. She called me a foul name and spat at me. Dad was just out of the hospital from having a massive Coranary and I thought he'd have another one when he witnessed what she did. My husband calmly got out of his seat and told me he'd be in the truck waiting. Do you know what he was doing when he took the time off to take us to the Doctors? He was flying Human Remains back to Shearwater from the Crash Site of Flight 111. Public ignorance/rudeness doesn't surprise me at all.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
I am glad no one has done something to me yet. But I guess, the only way to combat people like that is to not sink to their level. And how many times do the civies at Gagetown go on strike??