Michael Jackson verdict

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
Hey Peapod. I'm missing Victoria now that Ottawa is in the middle of a heat wave and smog. I miss the restaurants and eatery's. Whats the difference between a restaurant and an eatery anyway?
Oh yeah, and to keep on topic, Michael Jacksons career is over, not that it was on before the trial.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Michael Jackson verdi

Only in America(or california) where celebririties can get away with criminal activites..................OJ, Robert Blake, Kobe Bryant to name a few. It just proves in America(and most places)f you have money you can get away with anything. I hope he gets his ass sued off like OJ.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: Michael Jackson verdi

no1important said:
Only in America(or california) where celebririties can get away with criminal activites..................OJ, Robert Blake, Kobe Bryant to name a few. It just proves in America(and most places)f you have money you can get away with anything. I hope he gets his ass sued off like OJ.

And people with no money? Like the Air India bombers? 20 years and 20 million dollars later and no one has been convicted.

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
The evidence just wasn't there to convict "him",and his celebrity status should have worked against him,if you stop and think about all the weird things "he" has done over the last few years. Just by naming a baby, "Blanket" :x .that freak should be stoned to death

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Saw a kid named Tequila recently. I'd rather my name was blanket. Madonna grabs her crotch on stage. Steve Irwin dangled his baby in front of alligators. Who is the weirdest? Michael because for some assinine reason he keeps getting really shitty plastic surgeons to work on him? Because he has a strange idea of beauty?Why is he the weirdest? Because he ADMITTED to having MacCauley Culkin sleep in his bed?

If two twelve year old boys decided to have a sleepover and shared a bed, is one a pedophile? Don't forget, he was trying (so he says) to recapture a childhood he did not have.

Do you honestly think Michael Jackson pulled out his penis or touched the penises of these children? HONESTLY. Do you really think he would destroy what was left of his career? Do you think he would ruin the life of a child when his childhood was so destroyed? Really?

I doubt it.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Michael Jackson verdi

And people with no money? Like the Air India bombers? 20 years and 20 million dollars later and no one has been convicted.

Actually these guys have lots of money, Malik owns/runs a couple credit union, schools and business's. Actually the credit union is within walking distance and his school is across the street but 3 houses down from me. They aint poor like they made out, and it was a fact he put most of his assests in various familiy members names. So he could claim legal aid, but still managed to pay millions anyways out of his own pocket to lawyers as well.

Ripudaman Singh Malik came to Canada as a cab driver, became a millionaire and has spent the last 15 years accused of masterminding Canada’s worst act of terrorism.

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Michael released a statement this afternoon, saying he hopes this puts the "weird" rumours to rest, and shows he is really just a normal average guy.
"I take boys' pants off one leg at a time, just like everyone else." he remarked.....