#metoo

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
he found out that she was a nasty ho and sank into a depression. :(

Or, he found out the story was about to break in the NY Times and didn't want to face the backlash? He was a big supporter of his rapist gal pal and the movement. If he knew about the rape and said nothing..........

Could you elaborate on that?

I'll help you out there, WU

IDIOT

id·i·ot
ˈidēət/
nouninformal

noun: idiot; plural noun: idiots

1. a stupid person.
    synonyms:fool, ass, halfwit, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, moron, imbecile, simpleton; Moreinformaldope, ninny, nincompoop, chump, dimwit, dumbo, dummy, dum-dum, loon, dork, sap, jackass, blockhead, jughead, bonehead, knucklehead, fathead, butthead, numbskull, numbnuts, dumb-ass, doofus, clod, dunderhead, ditz, lummox, knuckle-dragger, dipstick, thickhead, meathead, meatball, wooden-head, airhead, pinhead, lamer, lamebrain, peabrain, birdbrain, mouth-breather, scissorbill, jerk, nerd, donkey, nitwit, twit, boob, twerp, hoser, schmuck, bozo, turkey, chowderhead, dingbat, mook;
    vulgar slangasshat
    "that idiot was driving way too fast"

antonyms:genius
    • Medicinearchaic
      a mentally handicapped person.

Yep..........that about covers it.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Or, he found out the story was about to break in the NY Times and didn't want to face the backlash? He was a big supporter of his rapist gal pal and the movement. If he knew about the rape and said nothing..........

I'll help you out there, WU

IDIOT

id·i·ot
ˈidēət/
nouninformal

noun: idiot; plural noun: idiots

1. a stupid person.
    synonyms:fool, ass, halfwit, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, moron, imbecile, simpleton; Moreinformaldope, ninny, nincompoop, chump, dimwit, dumbo, dummy, dum-dum, loon, dork, sap, jackass, blockhead, jughead, bonehead, knucklehead, fathead, butthead, numbskull, numbnuts, dumb-ass, doofus, clod, dunderhead, ditz, lummox, knuckle-dragger, dipstick, thickhead, meathead, meatball, wooden-head, airhead, pinhead, lamer, lamebrain, peabrain, birdbrain, mouth-breather, scissorbill, jerk, nerd, donkey, nitwit, twit, boob, twerp, hoser, schmuck, bozo, turkey, chowderhead, dingbat, mook;
    vulgar slangasshat
    "that idiot was driving way too fast"

antonyms:genius
    • Medicinearchaic
      a mentally handicapped person.

Yep..........that about covers it.

Thanks for that, but I already understood what an idiot was. I just wanted to know how Hoid applied it to me. Still waiting.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
What a lot of bullshit. A 17 year old boy is offered sex with a gorgeous actress? Sounds like every male teen's wet dream to me.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Most 17 year old boys wouldn't call her a rapist.

More than likely not, Kreskin. More than likely they would not need to be plied with liquor, fellated then have their bones jumped either - they'd likely be willing participants which from the articles I've read is not the case here.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
She's a rapist. Not a knee toucher, hugger or kiss attempter but a full blown rapist.

But why didnt she just defend herself with idiot comments about negative perceptions as Our idiot Boy Justin did????????

LIE-beral hypocrisy is so huge it is making even them crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!