MEGXIT - Prince Harry, Meghan move to Canada 🇨🇦

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
Employed or not they still require security and Canada is on the hook.
I think they should move to New Zealand and you guys can pay their security fees
GOOD IDEA !
We aint got no money, Honey.
As Kiwis say when NZers move to Australia, both sides I.Q. gets raised.
I would view the displaced royals as a coup.
I'm sure they would generate their keep.
KIA KAHA ! (Be Strong).

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Re: megxit

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I was under the impression that Canada is a constitutional monarchy.

Can you tell me in what year Canada became a republic?

What's your Governor General's role?

The sovereign is the personification of the Canadian state and is Queen of Canada as a matter of constitutional law. The current Canadian monarch and head of state is Queen Elizabeth II, who has reigned since 6 February 1952. ... However, the Queen is the only member of the Royal Family with any constitutional role.
And that role is "Ceremonial only"
She has no legal say in the laws and the running of the country!

So the rest of the family can pay their own way!

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Last edited:

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
NZs Prime Minister worked in a fish n chip shop.
Maybe the Royals could introduce the White Castle burger chain to Canada and bring on those sliders!
Just a thought....
🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔
Meg could cook, and whatshisface could work the till.
🇨🇦

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Best thing would be t send them right back to England. At least until weenie agrees t pick up the tab for their bodyguards.

POOR TAX SLOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS IF Britain would TRUST OUR LIE-beral govt..............................

with its SHAMELESS TIES TO RED CHINA................................

TO PROTECT ANY ROYALS living here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was Pierre Trudope who PRAISED what Pierre called "The genius of Chairman Mao in rushing 30 million Chinese peasants to the

gallows" in Pierres book "Two Innocents in Red China"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It takes a REAL ASSHAT TO PRAISE MASS MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IT IS EVEN WORSE THAT OUR IDIOT BOY JUSTIN HAS TOLD US "HE LIKES THE WAY THE CHINESE GET THINGS DONE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE WILL BE TRUSTED BRIT BODYGUARDS ON SITE FOR HARRY AND MEGHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEANING - THEY WILL NOT ANSWER TO OR BE DIRECTED BY CDN LIE-BERALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
NZs Prime Minister worked in a fish n chip shop.
Maybe the Royals could introduce the White Castle burger chain to Canada and bring on those sliders!
Just a thought....
🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔
Meg could cook, and whatshisface could work the till.
🇨🇦
You have something against military vets?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Least here they might get treated better than they are in the UK.

How have they been treated badly in the UK?

What gets on people's tits in the UK is the fact that they want to step down from their royal duties yet still keep the privileges, like the cottage at Frogmore and being financially supported, in their 30s, from Harry's father. It's understandable they aren't now very popular in UK.

If they want to go and live in Canada they should forego the perks they enjoy as royals in the UK - just one of 16 countries of which they are royals of - and either go back to work or be funded by the Canadian taxpayer.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Y'all still call it a "Dominion," or did y'all change that?

You have to bear in mind that Canada is not ruled by the British monarchy. It's ruled by the Canadian monarchy, which is separate and independent from the British monarchy.

Canada is a constitutional monarchy in its own right, like Britain and the Netherlands, and has nothing to do with the British monarchy.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I gather you don't read the British news rags, BL.

And what have they been saying?

More specifically, what bad things were the British press constantly spouting about the couple before Megxit? Or, to be even more precise, what bad things were the British press saying about them before they started going all woke and lecturing us and other countries about climate change whilst jetting around the world on Elton John's private plane? Because before they started annoying the tits off people the British press absolutely adored the couple. Any criticism that's headed their way was completely their own making.

Now they are in Canada, it'll not be long before you lot get to see their true nature, too. Let's see how long it takes for your press to turn against them.