Medieval Islamic barbarity, banned in Iran, practised in the heart of Britain

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Imagine if Christians did that in a church. The authorities would close it down in a jiffy and people would be prosecuted. But because, in this instance, it's Muslims doing it, the authorities do nothing. They're Muslims, you see, so can do what they like.
You forget about Ireland and the Christians against the other Christians, Clearly the UK was a fuked up place before Muslims started showing up there. The peaceful invasion if you will. That must piss you off considering all the money you spend on machines of war.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Everything you come into contact gets radicalized, when you can see that yo might be able to mount a decent defence.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Certainly this is barbary and sons of barbary :lol:
Comment:
1- This is not commanded in the Quran; it is out of the enthusiasm: the exaggeration in the love of Imam Ali and his sons.
2- Similar acts were practiced by Christians in Europe in the past, as part of the enthusiasm about Jesus Christ; and it is still practiced in Philippine and may be in some other countries.
3- Why should the West condemn or abandon such practices: on the contrary they are so glad with such acts; but their rage is against the Quran and the teachings of the true Islam and the exclusive devotion to God, which they oppose and condemn loudly.

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Certainly this is barbary and sons of barbary :lol:
Comment:
1- This is not commanded in the Quran; it is out of the enthusiasm: the exaggeration in the love of Imam Ali and his sons.
2- Similar acts were practiced by Christians in Europe in the past, as part of the enthusiasm about Jesus Christ; and it is still practiced in Philippine and may be in some other countries.
3- Why should the West condemn or abandon such practices: on the contrary they are so glad with such acts; but their rage is against the Quran and the teachings of the true Islam and the exclusive devotion to God, which they oppose and condemn loudly.
Selfslime you may not flagellate yourself in a physical sense but you know damn well you carry a burden of fear and guilt on your shoulders that only a million words you ram down others throats might convince you that there may be a chance at you getting to go to heaven. :).

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Selfslime you may not flagellate yourself in a physical sense but you know damn well you carry a burden of fear and guilt on your shoulders that only a million words you ram down others throats might convince you that there may be a chance at you getting to go to heaven. :).

And what are you: desperate of the Next Life.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
He's under the impression that the Bible says he would end up in the fiery lake and he is resistant to any other option as he would have to admit other people have a better handle on some topics that he has studied in the past. He's a sad little man and he is his own worst enemy at this point in time. So be it, he and God can sort it out on their own time.
I'm quite comfortable with my knowledge about God and from your posts you should be also. That isn't saying we won't still learn some more things as time goes by, CS and LL are stuck where they are, it is up to them to change that.

BTW a cat-of-nine-tails would take about two blows before they all found something better to do with their time and energy. Doing it to yourself only means the gentlest blows will be delivered.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
Low, ... the mad does not fear. You understand, Low?
Look you insane robot. Stop trying to act like you're not an ignoramus. Be who you are and what you are. Possibly you can save a few bucks and take a vacation to a country where there will be a public library that has books that aren't filled with alligator shyt like the ones you read and then you gonna learn sumthin dummy. :)

Look you insane robot. Stop trying to act like you're not an ignoramus. Be who you are and what you are. Possibly you can save a few bucks and take a vacation to a country where there will be a public library that has books that aren't filled with alligator shyt like the ones you read and then you gonna learn sumthin dummy. :)
Maybe you can hook up with Megapuke and he'll go with you and both of you can get your heads outa ye a$$es.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Terrible isn't it? Christians used to do the same thing (they were called flagellants) and Hindus still do. Of course, none of this sort of self-torture makes any sense and serves only to illustrate the stupidity of most religions.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You will notice that most Muslims just shake their head and walk away, the only ones paying them any attention is the western media as that fits in with their agenda.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
You will notice that most Muslims just shake their head and walk away, the only ones paying them any attention is the western media as that fits in with their agenda.
What are ya playing two sides of the coin Tommy I told you those 72 virgins were males. But wait a minute. I don't think that'd pose a problem for you.