Map shows world's 'most racist' countries

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How did you know? Yes a white van with an airplane painted on the side. They left me a ten pound box of chocolates, I can't wait till this evening to open them. They used to much starch on my turban.
. . . . are the chocolates ticking?? . . . hello, . . . damn I hope they didn't blow.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
According to the Remainers, Britain is now a very racist country just for bloodlessly regaining her independence. They are, of course, wrong. Most EU countries are more racist.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
According to the Remainers, Britain is now a very racist country just for bloodlessly regaining her independence. They are, of course, wrong. Most EU countries are more racist.

How could the UK have a referendum to regain its independence unless it was already independent?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The Queen said that is the way she wants it done. She also want a raise since she is still holding the hands of the 'lesser classes' that said they were up to the task. Might as well just go back to the 'old ways' really.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The fact that the UK freely joined the EU

Against the wishes of approximately two-thirds of the British people.

and has always retained the freedom to leave it means that it's always had control over its independence.

And the British government decided -
against the people's wishes - back in the early Seventies that it no longer wanted the UK to be an independent, sovereign, nation state. And most politicians are against making the UK sovereign again. They are being forced to do so by the people. They are lackeys of the EU Empire.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Who's holding the UK back from leaving right now? Is it the EU or the UK's own Parliament?
Um, first off, the UK didn't freely join the EEC/EU. It was dragged into it illegally and unconstitutionally. And the only thing holding it back from leaving are the remoaners, including those in Parliament, who don't give a f*ck about democracy unless it works out in their favour. Funny that eh? Govt members ignoring what the majority demand when it comes to the right to self-determination.
And the EU isn't exactly working with the UK either, what with their "divorce" settlement nonsense and bombastic rhetoric.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Um, first off, the UK didn't freely join the EEC/EU. It was dragged into it illegally and unconstitutionally. And the only thing holding it back from leaving are the remoaners, including those in Parliament, who don't give a f*ck about democracy unless it works out in their favour. Funny that eh? Govt members ignoring what the majority demand when it comes to the right to self-determination.
And the EU isn't exactly working with the UK either, what with their "divorce" settlement nonsense and bombastic rhetoric.

But who voted for those MPs in the first place? Foreigners? And are the British expecting another election soon? What? Are you suggesting that Parliamentary democracy is a broken system?

And as for the EU, are you suggesting that it's undemocratic of the EU to decide to raise tariffs against the UK and that even after the UK leaves, it should reserve the right to dictate the EU's policies towards it? What world do you live in?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
But who voted for those MPs in the first place? Foreigners? And are the British expecting another election soon? What? Are you suggesting that Parliamentary democracy is a broken system?
Yep. Just like Canada's. Notice how the little puke running the shit show here doesn't give a flying f*ck what the majority want or say either.
And as for the EU, are you suggesting that it's undemocratic of the EU to decide to raise tariffs against the UK and that even after the UK leaves, it should reserve the right to dictate the EU's policies towards it? What world do you live in?
The real world. Raising tariffs isn't the "divorce" settlement I was referring to and I think you know it. And it's the EU who thinks they should be able to dictate policy to the UK even after they leave.
As for "suggesting" that the EU is anti-democratic, I'm not suggesting it, I'm outright exclaiming it. People un-elected by Brits issuing diktats to the Brits.
You need no more proof of the EU's anti-democratic stance when you consider they had no problem with the UK being dragged into their superstate illegally and unconstitutionally but had a major f*cking problem when the people of the UK chose the right to self-determination.
Pretty sad really. The ALT-left have moved the goalposts so far that the very reason the Allies went to war against the nazis is now regarded as racist and fascist.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Why should the EU "work with" a country that is openly hostile to the EU? The EU has nothing to lose by firking the Brits out of every last penny.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Yep. Just like Canada's. Notice how the little puke running the shit show here doesn't give a flying f*ck what the majority want or say either.
The real world. Raising tariffs isn't the "divorce" settlement I was referring to and I think you know it. And it's the EU who thinks they should be able to dictate policy to the UK even after they leave.
As for "suggesting" that the EU is anti-democratic, I'm not suggesting it, I'm outright exclaiming it. People un-elected by Brits issuing diktats to the Brits.
You need no more proof of the EU's anti-democratic stance when you consider they had no problem with the UK being dragged into their superstate illegally and unconstitutionally but had a major f*cking problem when the people of the UK chose the right to self-determination.
Pretty sad really. The ALT-left have moved the goalposts so far that the very reason the Allies went to war against the nazis is now regarded as racist and fascist.

So is the EU saying that the UK is not free to leave with no deal? As far as I can tell, it's the UK Parliament, elected by the British people, that refuses to leave with no deal.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Why should the EU "work with" a country that is openly hostile to the EU? The EU has nothing to lose by firking the Brits out of every last penny.

The EU's not getting a penny of that £39 billion. The UK is heading out with a No Deal Brexit - basically, what the people voted for - and that entails the UK paying nothing.

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
The EU's not getting a penny of that £39 billion. The UK is heading out with a No Deal Brexit - basically, what the people voted for - and that entails the UK paying nothing.

What the people voted for? The 'leave' option provided no detail whatsoever.