Many Military unable to vote

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
No, her friends are actual wives and girlfriends of fighting men. The ones on the ground risking their lives every day they are away from home. This sis not something they picked up on the net but actual comments from their husbands. They didn't get the ballots period.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
tay,

If There was Hope, it must Lie in the Proles- george orwell

Freedom from religion, that's a goal worth striving for...........

Tay, you gave me a Red which I believe you intended for jerryh. I couldn't send you a PM so I had to mention it here.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Tay, you gave me a Red which I believe you intended for jerryh. I couldn't send you a PM so I had to mention it here.

Yes you are correct. I was on my craptop at the time and it can act up with wifi...............

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Tay, you may have seen it posted as a spoof as well, but it's an actual issue. What that amounts to is that you've fallen into a little bit of a misinformation campaign.

You're talking about wingnut right wingers, but this question is posed by a highly left leaning Canadian, talking about what his friends have reported happening in their personal lives. Perhaps you might want to look beyond the misinformation and see if there's any valid information you have on the issue.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Tay, you may have seen it posted as a spoof as well, but it's an actual issue. What that amounts to is that you've fallen into a little bit of a misinformation campaign.

You're talking about wingnut right wingers, but this question is posed by a highly left leaning Canadian, talking about what his friends have reported happening in their personal lives. Perhaps you might want to look beyond the misinformation and see if there's any valid information you have on the issue.

Doesn't matter Karrie, obviously Jenns girlfriends down there are lying through their teeth. It HAS to be. Tay says so.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I'm not a fu cking american, so I have no idea what you fu cking morons call your pieces of paper. The only thing I was doing was passing along some information that my wife received from friends of hers that have husbands overseas in the u.s. armed forces. I was just asking if anyone else had any more info on this.

Gerryh ..... You're a moron &
you need professional help.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I thought it was furnace installation!

It's not a good idea to directly contradict an idiot. Sometimes it's best for everyone around to let them live in there little fantasy induced delusional world.