Many Countries Sending Troops to Haiti

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I was being a little sarcastic with you as you brought up a good point. The water displacement of a cruise ship is smaller than that of a loaded cargo ship.
I did realize that but I also considered that there may be a few roll on-roll off types that could transport goods -

What many do not understand is that Haiti is a 4th world country - No freaking ability to do squat - a sudden influx of anything more than foreign aid would swamp the infrastructure - No add in the quake and people wonder why it is not there the next day - ****n Illiterates who think CNN is God like in their wisdom - Massive pollution of the gene pool is what i think. .

countryboy

Traditionally Progressive
Nov 30, 2009
BC
That has to be a reference to your own pool or are you racist against all black people.

I think he was referring to people up in our end of the world...and I agree with him.

Edit added: By 'people up in our end of the world, I was referring to the 'hyper-critics' of the speed of the relief efforts...

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
That has to be a reference to your own pool or are you racist against all black people.

What many do not understand is that Haiti is a 4th world country - No freaking ability to do squat - a sudden influx of anything more than foreign aid would swamp the infrastructure - No add in the quake and people wonder why it is not there the next day - ****n Illiterates who think CNN is God like in their wisdom - Massive pollution of the gene pool is what i think. .

The 'massive pollution of the gene pool' refers to the 'many ...illiterates..who...think CNN is godlike in their wisdom'.

It's not that hard to follow if you have more than a grade 8 education.