'Man riding a moose' video under investigation in B.C.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Please tell me that the sh1t will not be started again today. Actually, don't tell me just don't start (or reply to) any.

I have high hopes to have a peaceful weekend. Go to your respective corners, count to ten, turn off your computer and take a walk in the sunshine, whatever it takes. Remember, no one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to reply to anybody. Tired of the sh1t? Then don't fling any.

Are we all on the same page?

Oh don't worry, T-Bones is all bark and not bite. Just your average "Cyberbully" that hides behind the anonymity of the Internet to Harass people.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yeah, do I really need to clarify this? Okay, I will be here on the weekend and I have no intention of referring a grade-school spat. So if anyone gets involved in one, they will be the one to get the weekend off.
OK, I'll ignore Boomster. As of 3... 2... 1...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It's a goddamned moose. I doubt any any human in history ever hurt one with just his bare hands. Most of you hypocrites would think nothing of feeding a mountain goat or even pigeon and squirrels in a park which conservationists say is a form of harassment. How about whale watching? Apparently getting chased in boats by ecotourists is highly stressful. What about catch and release fishing, what the hell is that if not tormenting wildlife?

Humanity torments wildlife from building a highway and cutting an ecosystem in two to capture and release tagging or movement programs to sticking them in a zoo. Hell, if you own a cat and let it out on it's own by extension you are tormenting wildlife. You need to own up to your own shortcomings before you jump on the moral internet bandwagon and try and **** shame others.
Wise words, dude. Your argument is sound. You have my conservationist side, bowing out to my rational side.

I miss you when you're not around.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It's a goddamned moose. I doubt any any human in history ever hurt one with just his bare hands. Most of you hypocrites would think nothing of feeding a mountain goat or even pigeon and squirrels in a park which conservationists say is a form of harassment. How about whale watching? Apparently getting chased in boats by ecotourists is highly stressful. What about catch and release fishing, what the hell is that if not tormenting wildlife?

Humanity torments wildlife from building a highway and cutting an ecosystem in two to capture and release tagging or movement programs to sticking them in a zoo. Hell, if you own a cat and let it out on it's own by extension you are tormenting wildlife. You need to own up to your own shortcomings before you jump on the moral internet bandwagon and try and **** shame others.

You are missing the main point. Most of the things you mentioned are part of a purpose or necessity. What is the purpose or necessity involved in being a f**king idiot, besides just trying to be a bigger idiot? A $2000 fine is in order for these idiots! :)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
"The blood will run red."
The Moose Riders, coming this fall on HBO.

Teddy Roosevelt riding a moose. 1912 LIFE Magazine

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You are missing the main point. Most of the things you mentioned are part of a purpose or necessity. What is the purpose or necessity involved in being a f**king idiot, besides just trying to be a bigger idiot? A $2000 fine is in order for these idiots! :)

What IS the purpose of C&R fishing?

We were discussing this at work and everyone there thought it was hilarious. Seems only citified folk think it is so wrong. I don't see it as being much different than bull riding or greased pig chasing.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What IS the purpose of C&R fishing?

We were discussing this at work and everyone there thought it was hilarious. Seems only citified folk think it is so wrong. I don't see it as being much different than bull riding or greased pig chasing.

I never could see much purpose to catch and release fishing- every one I ever caught ended up on the table in fairly short order. People seem to be a little more tolerant of animal cruelty when the specie is cold blooded.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
anyone who has carried a dead moose out of a swamp will be totally bewildered by this thread

The Mounties always get their man.

but mules full of coke get by 'em on a regular basis...must be the paper trail moose riders leave