Man finds 3 armed burglars in his home, only one walks away

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
No I make a wage, a very good one at that, it's not a reward. Reward is something you offer when your cat goes missing. Why don't you move to a tent city and get off the computer? Walk the walk there smucky.

What are you talking about you obese gimp? You're rewarded a wage from your master, you're a wage slave.

Oh yes, you are just so freaking oppressed aren't you? Toddling off to the gym and then sitting in front of your computer spewing your vile and hatred. Do the shackles not chafe when you do that?

You are beyond disgusting as a human being that you would equate your poor pitiful self with the horrific reality that some people still actually are forced to live in this world. You don't know the first thing about being a slave. That you would call any reality that you would face here slavery is so demeaning to the suffering that so many people are actually enduring.

You desperately need a reality check and serious dose of humility.

That horrific reality is capitalism, and we're all stuck in it. We're just the ones least exploited by capitalism, the third world feels the full brunt of that.
Go back to mindless consumerism , I hear the mall is still open.

Found a few pics that could be Boreobsessed.....

those pictures are dumb, and when did i ever say i was too educated to work? i want to work, i just want to be paid fairly for that work . i don't want to make pennies while owners make gold, that's for sure.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
That horrific reality is capitalism, and we're all stuck in it. We're just the ones least exploited by capitalism, the third world feels the full brunt of that.
Go back to mindless consumerism , I hear the mall is still open.

You're equating the reality you live in with the brutality of human slavery. Disgusting.

Go back to sticking your head up your a$$.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Walter that was a good line and if judging by looks you would guess by profiling
he is not a tea party GOP. All things aside that was funny still laughing Happy
New Year may we verbally joust for another year.