Man charged over rape, burning death of five-year-old girl

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
The problem we face as a society is we don't know if we want justice or
revenge. To be fair in some cases I am pondering that division myself.
I do believe there are some people who should never get out of prison
There are others who can come back to society and this guy is not one
of them. The crime he's accused of is nothing short of monstorous.
I have grand daughters and a great grand daughter and I sure as hell want
to make sure someone like this never saw the light of day again.
Should we kill him? If that happens he gets a pass on punishment. Putting
him in jail is a better alternative in my view.
Our system is supposed to be about rehabilitation, not punishment. Those who cannot be rehabilitated are not worth the money to keep around. Dahmer was the perfect example and I respect the man for admitting nothing would change him and asking for the death penalty.

The woman whom Millgard was found guilty of murdering had been raped and murdered. The vast majority of people at the time felt that the death penalty should have been used for him.

And if it had been used after his 1 appeal you wouldn't have that 1 in a million to cling to in defense of child rapists and serial killers.

Tell you what G, anybody touched one of my kids like that and they better hope they got a trial and the death penalty because that would be pleasant compared to if I caught them.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
And if it had been used after his 1 appeal you wouldn't have that 1 in a million to cling to in defense of child rapists and serial killers.

Tell you what G, anybody touched one of my kids like that and they better hope they got a trial and the death penalty because that would be pleasant compared to if I caught them.

Pardon? The man was innocent?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Nice. You feel free to use him in your defense of child rapists and child murderers.

You call me a murderer because I support a woman's choice but you defend child rapists and serial killers....Nice! :roll:
the

You obviously support murder of more than just the unborn. I don't support or defend child rapists, serial killers, or any killers. I have no problem locking them away inside the deepest darkest dungeon giving them only enough sustenance so that they don't starve to death. I will not support society lowering itself to their level for revenge. Especially when there is even the smallest chance that an innocent will be murdered because of that lust for revenge.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
You obviously support murder of more than just the unborn. I don't support or defend child rapists, serial killers, or any killers. I have no problem locking them away inside the deepest darkest dungeon giving them only enough sustenance so that they don't starve to death. I will not support society lowering itself to their level for revenge. Especially when there is even the smallest chance that an innocent will be murdered because of that lust for revenge.

For the eighty-millionth time...I do not support abortion. I would only ever agree to it personally for medical reasons. What I do support is other people's right to make their own decisions and not be bound by your draconian, misogynistic beliefs.

When it comes to certain criminal acts by people with no chance of rehabilitation it isn't a revenge thing, it is a dollars and cents thing. It cost $1.85 for me to make a load for my .338 winchester as opposed to $4 million to keep a child rapist in jail for 40 years. It's all about the math!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
For the eighty-millionth time...I do not support abortion. I would only ever agree to it personally for medical reasons. What I do support is other people's right to make their own decisions and not be bound by your draconian, misogynistic beliefs.

When it comes to certain criminal acts by people with no chance of rehabilitation it isn't a revenge thing, it is a dollars and cents thing. It cost $1.85 for me to make a load for my .338 winchester as opposed to $4 million to keep a child rapist in jail for 40 years. It's all about the math!

no, it's about your thirst for blood. You have already made it abundantly clear that you have no problem killing people for even the simple act of doing their job and entering your property.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
no, it's about your thirst for blood. You have already made it abundantly clear that you have no problem killing people for even the simple act of doing their job and entering your property.

Wrong again sh*thead. Entering my property illegally and not leaving when told gets you a permanent limp, not dead.

You are obviously lacking the requisite intelligence to understand I am a peaceful person unless you f*ck with me or my family, then you suffer the consequences and I will make sure you remember the lesson.