Majority of Arabs In Muslim Countries Don't Believe Arabs Did It

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Tough guy at a keyboard!

Tell you what. I'll give you $50.00 if you go into a local bar in the United States and say that out loud JBee.

I'll need video proof and the address of whatever American Hospital you will be staying at for the duration of trip to the USA.

Certified check or money order there retard?
Let's up that, I'll kick in $50, myself.

But I want video. I bet we can get ITN to make a special trip to capture it for us, and confirm that JBee is actually above board.

Hell, I bet ITN would kick in a G note for the cause.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Let's up that, I'll kick in $50, myself.

But I want video. I bet we can get ITN to make a special trip to capture it for us, and confirm that JBee is actually above board.

Hell, I bet ITN would kick in a G note for the cause.

That would be posted to Fail blog in about 10 seconds, 30 seconds if you're on Rogers wireless...

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
Tell you what....take that $50.00 and donate it to your forgotten brethren suckers that came home `not quite right` doing america`s dirty work since that glorious day in Sept. 2001.

Tough guy at a keyboard!

Tell you what. I'll give you $50.00 if you go into a local bar in the United States and say that out loud JBee.

I'll need video proof and the address of whatever American Hospital you will be staying at for the duration of trip to the USA.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Tell you what....take that $50.00 and donate it to your forgotten brethren suckers that came home `not quite right` doing america`s dirty work since that glorious day in Sept. 2001.
I knew you wouldn't take up the challenge.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Why in the world would I (or anyone else in thier right mind), want to visit that terrorist nation south of our border, to begin with?

Just call me batsh*t crazy. I'm in San Diego at the moment. Vegas was hotter than hades, but SD isn't too bad and Anaheim is supposed to be gorgeous.

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
You are bat****-crazy, gerryh. *grin*

Just call me batsh*t crazy. I'm in San Diego at the moment. Vegas was hotter than hades, but SD isn't too bad and Anaheim is supposed to be gorgeous.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Tough guy at a keyboard!

Wouldn't that qualify him for a darwin award?

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
Al-qaeda did it, with the help of the bin laden guy. There's not much credible evidence saying Israel or the CIA did it. They may have encouraged it somehow, but they didn't do it. The truthers aren't gaining much traction in my mind.

Israel could have done it because now they can lable any dark skinned Arab a terrorist and get endless support from the USA. Most people are clueless of the differences between the Taliban, al-qaeda, the PLO and Hamas. Cheney could have done it because it was the best prize the military-industrial complex could have ever got-fear forever..

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

Nice try idiot.

Why in the world would I (or anyone else in thier right mind), want to visit that terrorist nation south of our border, to begin with?

That's what I expected.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Hey guyz, i gots an idea.

Let's bring up the holocaust denial and turn this into another Palestine/Israel thread!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
JBee: You have no idea how fortunate you are to live in a free country that people like RCS died to protect your right to be a complete Ass hole.