Majority of Americans now support Marijuana legalization

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
BC weed? Second rate trash. The best weed in the world is grown in the Sacramento area. Texas is where you'll find brick. In Canada MB out produces everyone else and it good s-t.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
I understand that SoCal has a lot of Mexican brick weed in play... Been a long time since I imbibed but the BC bud from just North of CA is off the charts... Complete wheelchair weed.

Comparing the 2 is apples and oranges

The pendejos are now growing dope in Northern California. Cuts their risk and transportation costs. There are plantations of pendejo potent pot polluting the national forests...defended by booby traps and armed pendejos. The pendejos treat us the way we once treated them. I don't like pendejos.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
How come Harpo is going backwards on this issue? Soon all that will be available is crap produced by his corporate buddies and all those who have been growing for decades and know what they are doing will be unemployed. Pot was BC's number one crop and provided good paying jobs for a lot of people. Now, they will be lucky to get minimum wage from Harpo's greedy corporate buddies.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Are you high?

There has never been a double blind study but research has show time and time again a highly effective prophylaxis of THC and CBDs for pain relief and inflammation.

The entire reputation of therapeutic value of Pot is based on anecdote. Worse its based on fraud as an excuse to get high, as the medical marijuana industry in California and elsewhere will attest.

A prescription for marijuana is available for a standard fee, put out on an industrial scale by doctor/dealers, for such ambiguous symptoms as 'stress', 'insomnia', or 'anxiety' without any precise definition of the symptoms or the prophylactic regime.

I believe there have been double blind tests of MJs active ingredient, THC, which has NEVER been proven to have ANY useful and predictable remedial or therapeutic applications. They aren't published because they are directly contrary to the purple haze of misinformation that is being used to pave the way for legalization as the 'wonder' drug for all that ails you.

There are also studies as to the effects of habitual use of marijana that include severe depression, paranoia and psychosis.. as well as the more well known effects of diminishing abilities of socialization; disrupting concentration and application on specific tasks; inciting general lethargy; withdrawal and disengagement from constructive life processes.

What's more, if there was any type of utility identified the pharmaceutical industry would develop ways to safely administer standard, measurable doses by way of pills or patch, free of the 60 some odd components of inhalation of smoke, many as carcinogenic as tobacco. But that would fly in the face of the smoking culture of weed.

It's a big scam, and likely a dangerous one. .

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The entire reputation of therapeutic value of Pot is based on anecdote. Worse its based on fraud as an excuse to get high, as the medical marijuana industry in California and elsewhere will attest. A prescription for marijuana is available for a standard fee, put out on an industrial scale by doctor/dealers, for such ambiguous symptoms as 'stress', 'insomnia', or 'anxiety' without any precise definition of the symptoms or the prophylactic regime.

I believe their have been double blind tests of MJs active ingredient, THC, which has NEVER been proven to have useful and predictable medical or therapeutic applications. They aren't published because they are directly contrary to the haze of misinformation that is being used to pave the way for legalization.

What's more, if there was any type of utility identified the pharmaceutical industry would develop ways to safely administer standard, measurable doses by way of pills or patch, free of the 60 some odd components of inhalation of smoke, many as carcinogenic as tobacco.

Are you paranoid of pot ?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The entire reputation of therapeutic value of Pot is based on anecdote. Worse its based on fraud as an excuse to get high, as the medical marijuana industry in California and elsewhere will attest.

A prescription for marijuana is available for a standard fee, put out on an industrial scale by doctor/dealers, for such ambiguous symptoms as 'stress', 'insomnia', or 'anxiety' without any precise definition of the symptoms or the prophylactic regime.

I believe there have been double blind tests of MJs active ingredient, THC, which has NEVER been proven to have ANY useful and predictable medical or therapeutic applications. They aren't published because they are directly contrary to the haze of misinformation that is being used to pave the way for legalization.

There are also studies as to the effects of habitual use of marijana that include severe depression, paranoia and psychosis.. as well as the more well known effects of diminishing abilities of socialization or concentration and application on specific tasks.

What's more, if there was any type of utility identified the pharmaceutical industry would develop ways to safely administer standard, measurable doses by way of pills or patch, free of the 60 some odd components of inhalation of smoke, many as carcinogenic as tobacco.

This one here is a great example.

Do carry on, your rationales based on lies and undeclared agendas, amuse me.

... or better produce something NOT based on anecdote or urban myth.. which disproves it.
I've posted them to you in other threads on the topic. You ignored scientific research then, why would I waste my time repeating the futile endeavour.

Just pointing out the insipidity of your posts is fun enough for me.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Sugar is the gateway drug. It is the first we experience of altered consciousness. It is highly addictive and is put in the majority of processed foods. I don't hear any hysteria about that coming from the likes of Coldstream.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How come Harpo is going backwards on this issue? Soon all that will be available is crap produced by his corporate buddies and all those who have been growing for decades and know what they are doing will be unemployed. Pot was BC's number one crop and provided good paying jobs for a lot of people. Now, they will be lucky to get minimum wage from Harpo's greedy corporate buddies.

Do you want a grower job? They aren't paying minimum ya dumb f-ck. I can get you a job in one. Can you handle a real job?

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Delaware is 18th state to allow possession of recreational marijuana

The Democratic-backed bill, which permits ownership and use of up to an ounce of marijuana, cleared the state legislature without a single Republican vote

Delaware governor Jack Markell has signed into law a bill decriminalising possession and private use of small amounts of marijuana.

The statute also will reduce the penalty for using marijuana in a public place to a $100 civil fine. Under previous Delaware law, simple marijuana possession was a misdemeanor punishable by up to six months in jail and a maximum fine of $1,150.

Not counting Delaware, 17 states have passed laws to decriminalise personal marijuana use and possession in small amounts, according to the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws, a lobbying group.

Delaware is one of 23 states, along with the District of Columbia, that allow the use of pot for medical reasons. Voters in Colorado, Washington state, Oregon, Alaska and Washington DC have approved ballot measures legalising cannabis for adult recreational use.

Marijuana remains classified as an illegal narcotic under US federal law.

Delaware is 18th state to allow possession of recreational marijuana | US news | The Guardian