MacKay and Prostitution /MacKay wants us to at least date people for sex

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Note the same adjectives used such as "Lil Gerryh" and speaking of himself in the third person when excited?
True to his profile ain't he?
The meds seem to be wearing off later at night?
and I ask for the 20th time...who cares?

but I digress... it's hump day after all

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
Note the same adjectives used such as "Lil Gerryh" and speaking of himself in the third person when excited?
True to his profile ain't he?
The meds seem to be wearing off later at night?

and I ask for the 20th time...who cares?

but I digress... it's hump day after all

you seem to

no, rather I am fascinated by the groups continual fixation...

His Illustrious the Count Lothian asks who is this DasSleeper and who gives him any right to actually discus His Illustriousness.

This minion of the internet who offers only hatred and innuendo to serve his own paranoid reflections is to be pitied.

His fixation only serves hatred and some form of misguided jealousy of this long gone hero of CanadianContent Doc Dred aka Dreadful Nonsense. A moniker imposed on his genius by some tasteless bureaucratic buffoon with a smidgeon of power who sought refuge in a circle jerk with Doc Dred's lessors.

This Doc Dred upon further reflection and study shows no signs of anything but altruistic genius.

Now begone maggot of this Timmies which serves dreadful nonsense in the name of the famed doughnut. Long gone are the days when they served donuts made from Canadian Grown Products and have resorted to import filth from China.

The Count is now off to review this Michael Buble and his spiffy do ness of a you tube video. Short and sweet to the ears, a message to an autistic person of interest.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/arts-entertainment/126334-michael-buble-spiffy-do.html

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Naah.......You give yourself waayy too much credit....most of us are in it just for the pool, that predicts the date and time when you finaly fly over the cuckoo's nest...lolydo!!

This is like reading your posts.......

Last edited:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
It matters not what Peter thinks, it matters not what the law says prostitution will continue
as part of the society as it has for thousands of years. In America the law condoned it
during the Civil War, or at least they didn't change things until later thus the term Hookers.
Most know how they got their name or label but for those who don't here it is.

The prostitutes would try to set up camp near where union soldiers were camped.
Many senior officers chased them away but not Hooker. The commanding officer was
John Lee Hooker and he didn't make them move and women moved when he did.
At first they were called Hookers Women and later it was shorted to Hooker.
Don't know what your gonna do with the information but you know it now.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
LOLYDO

Just think about that for a second given the context in this thread...underage...8O

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
It matters not what Peter thinks, it matters not what the law says prostitution will continue
as part of the society as it has for thousands of years. In America the law condoned it
during the Civil War, or at least they didn't change things until later thus the term Hookers.
Most know how they got their name or label but for those who don't here it is.

The prostitutes would try to set up camp near where union soldiers were camped.
Many senior officers chased them away but not Hooker. The commanding officer was
John Lee Hooker and he didn't make them move and women moved when he did.
At first they were called Hookers Women and later it was shorted to Hooker.
Don't know what your gonna do with the information but you know it now.

Neat. I wasn't aware of that.