Lunacy of the Left

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
He is the new Bush fascist cartoon and Biden is a progressive Democrat and Bernie also progressive Democrat and Waren did carring if choosen by Democrats is last chance if surelly get Warren best presential year I did like her then the Democrats has Clinton if the second chance but it's over I thought about Democrats I does thought Bernie or Warren I think too the communist party if communism is back in the US a surprising movement every female want communist party there is a beginning with American communism if truth are there last communism were back to 1990 but Soviet Union got back Russia to the east throne.
Phuk off, Avro. So predictable.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
who knows, considering your definition of leftists are liberals, LOL!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, Nope, more like N.D.P. Liberals and Conservatives all same thing, I don't have much preference, except right now the Libs have an asshole for a leader, so until he's gone I may vote Conservative.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
He is the new Bush fascist cartoon and Biden is a progressive Democrat and Bernie also progressive Democrat and Waren did carring if choosen by Democrats is last chance if surelly get Warren best presential year I did like her then the Democrats has Clinton if the second chance but it's over I thought about Democrats I does thought Bernie or Warren I think too the communist party if communism is back in the US a surprising movement every female want communist party there is a beginning with American communism if truth are there last communism were back to 1990 but Soviet Union got back Russia to the east throne.
Now try that in English.