Lesbian predator sentenced to one year in jail!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
How'd your 'right wing' lesbian beaters make out in that other thread boney?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
She's a lesbian and a sexual predator. She's a lesbian predator.

That was the conclusion I came to based on the definition of a lesbian as a woman sexually attracted to other women, which made sense to me. Although I've heard objections from a few posters, I'm still not convinced I was wrong in that assumption unless as I alluded to that all woman sexually attracted to other women are not lesbians.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
That was the conclusion I came to based on the definition of a lesbian as a woman sexually attracted to other women, which made sense to me. Although I've heard objections from a few posters, I'm still not convinced I was wrong in that assumption unless as I alluded to that all woman sexually attracted to other women are not lesbians.
Is that like how wondering if a phallus going in would feel as good as a poop going out doesn't make you gay? lol

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

A sexual predator is just that. A predator. Their sexual orientation has nothing to do with making nor does it contribute to making them a sexual predator.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
A sexual predator is just that. A predator. Their sexual orientation has nothing to do with making nor does it contribute to making them a sexual predator.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm- had she not been a Lesbian, you are contending that she still would have interfered with that girl (actually a woman in biological terms)?