Lesbian high school cheerleader...

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Pretty much. Ain't you ever heard the old saying "Fifteen'll get you twenty?"
Or as my brother liked to say, "if they are old enough to bleed, they are old enough to breed." But then, he was a bit of a pecker head.

I love it when fundies try to interpret the bible to suit their own prejudices.

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Or as my brother liked to say, "if they are old enough to bleed, they are old enough to breed." But then, he was a bit of a pecker head.

I love it when fundies try to interpret the bible to suit their own prejudices.

"I WAS NOT"!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sax-sex/201004/why-are-so-many-girls-lesbian-or-bisexual

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Nope, I excuse it in straight people, too.

Stop trying to make excuses just because it was a lesbo. Paedophilia is paedophilia. Lesbo sex has an age of consent.

You obviously never raised teen girls.

Thank God.

I'd sooner see a fourteen year old consensually muff diving that getting pregged.
They work it out of their system, Mr. Stuffy..

You CAN'T see 14-year-old girls consensually muff dive. The age of consent in Florida for homosexuals is 18, so a 14-year-old girl cannot give her consent.

There are things called "consent laws".

Sal- its a misdemeanor, at best.

And yet if it was a heterosexual man having sex with a 14-year-old girl you'd be labelling him a paedophile and calling for him to be castrated.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
And yet if it was a heterosexual man having sex with a 14-year-old girl you'd be labelling him a paedophile and calling for him to be castrated.
That's only because there are so many up tight, a n a l retentive types. North Americans are, to a large extent, sexually repressed, but after reading a few of your rants, I guess they inherited it from the Brits.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
That's only because there are so many up tight, a n a l retentive types. North Americans are, to a large extent, sexually repressed, but after reading a few of your rants, I guess they inherited it from the Brits.

Are you are paedophile, by any chance? Or do you support paedophilia?

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Stop trying to make excuses just because it was a lesbo. Paedophilia is paedophilia. Lesbo sex has an age of consent.

Thank God.

You CAN'T see 14-year-old girls consensually muff dive. The age of consent in Florida for homosexuals is 18, so a 14-year-old girl cannot give her consent.

Poor BLACKLEAF. Your fatuous attempts to draw your opponent by weird insults fails once more.
. I'd do nothing of the sort. Your desire to see violence and pain inflicted is the product of your own warped mind.

Are you are paedophile, by any chance? Or do you support paedophilia?

Seeking the company of a fellow criminal , or just hoping against hope?
You really should speak to a trained professional about your violence against women fantasy.

Good point. The desire to see excessive punishment inflicted as 'a warning to the world' is really hard to comprehend. Judge Jeffries and his 'Bloody Assize's ' is a fantasy of those who have lost all contact with reality. Or the last three centuries. Or both.

Last edited:

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Why? You gonna offer him British citizenship?

Art, t- Bones, is the master at warping the argument.
The 'victim' is not 14, - she was 14. The story is misleading- for sensationalism. there is a three - four year age difference.
A lot of men can't accept the fact that 15-20 % of women are bisexual, and up to 50& of teen age women experiment with it. It's much safer sex than humping a 16 year old boyfriend - and having the videos passed around unless you do his collective of 'friends.'

Art should really think though the roots of his 'venom posts'. Of course 14 year old girls don't 'give adult consent'. But they do experiment.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
It's difficult to redeem yourself if you refuse to see the error of your ways.

That's kind of a tautology, you know.

If by "redemption" you mean flagelating yourself until you feel like you've paid for a sin, then obviously there will be no point in self-flagelation unless you're feeling like you sinned.

That's something that used to frustrate Jesuit missionaries about Japan. Jesuits believed that without Christianity, societies would devolve into brutal chaos, yet the Japanese had a well ordered society, and it was hard for the Jesuits to find bad Japanese habits that the Japanese needed to be "redeemed" from.

Part of the problem was, if you could convince the Japanese that they should change a custom, they'd say, "Oh, okay, I guess that makes sense", whereupon they'd simply adopt the new custom, whereas the Jesuits wanted to see them fall down to their knees and start wailing while tearing their clothing apart and pouring ashes over their heads, in order to achieve "redemption".

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It has nothing to do with self punishment. Pain enhances the other senses. Ask somebody who is into BDSM and they'll agree.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
You CAN'T see 14-year-old girls consensually muff dive.

Actually, girls mature faster than boys. A 14 year-old girl is about two years ahead of a 14 year-old boy, so it's not uncommon for girls that age to be dating guys about two grades ahead of them. (Guys don't start catching up until about the age of 15, whereupon they go through a mental/physical growth-surge that gets them leveled out with girls their own age by around 18), which means...

... Yeah, it's quite concievable for a 14 year-old girl to experiment with "muff diving".

The age of consent in Florida for homosexuals is 18, so a 14-year-old girl cannot give her consent.

Hmm... there's something creepy about that. What you're saying is that a government can legislate when a person gets to think for themselves.

What if you're a parent who teaches his kids to analyse information and make a decision based upon reason and common sense before they are 18? Does that get you in trouble with the Florida government? Is it like when it used to be illegal in some states to teach blacks how to read?

hunboldt

Time Out
May 5, 2013
at my keyboard
Actually, girls mature faster than boys. A 14 year-old girl is about two years ahead of a 14 year-old boy, so it's not uncommon for girls that age to be dating guys about two grades ahead of them. (Guys don't start catching up until about the age of 15, whereupon they go through a mental/physical growth-surge that gets them leveled out with girls their own age by around 18), which means...

... Yeah, it's quite concievable for a 14 year-old girl to experiment with "muff diving".

Hmm... there's something creepy about that. What you're saying is that a government can legislate when a person gets to think for themselves.

What if you're a parent who teaches his kids to analyse information and make a decision based upon reason and common sense before they are 18? Does that get you in trouble with the Florida government? Is it like when it used to be illegal in some states to teach blacks how to read?

That is a very good comparison. Young teen girls have a strong resistance to what they see as their privacy violated. Which ,unfortunately, can leave them vulnerable.

If the 'accused and victim' in this case were a 16 and 19 year old male pimply faced pair of hoodies who had experimented on each other with oral sex the news wouldn't get past page 40 of the Daily Mail- BL. Takes hot blonde hunneys to sell tabloids- BL