Lefty mouthpiece tried to redeem herself

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
eaten by her own. :lol:

Following the recent scolding by her crab-bucket comrades, Laurie Penny wishes to reassert her leftist credentials:

All very pious. Though it seems to me those credentials were amply visible immediately after the rioting and thuggery at UC Berkeley, covered here, when Laurie was letting her followers know just how brave she is for mixing with conservatives and college Republicans, i.e., the people under attack, who are apparently “vicious and vengeful.

Well. Here’s an interview with Kiara Robles, one of the “far right” women surrounded and assaulted, repeatedly, by the righteously left-leaning Berkeley ‘protestors’.

It seems that merely wearing a hat with the words “Make Bitcoin Great Again” is enough to make you a “Nazi,” a “fascist,” and therefore a target of physical abuse. And here’s an interview with another woman – sorry, “Nazi” – who was repeatedly assaulted at UC Berkeley, along with her husband, who was severely beaten with metal bars.

These, then, are some of the people of whom Laurie Penny is, and I quote, “fukking terrified.”

davidthompson: Don

so sad.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You can beat the living bejesus out of anyone if you do it in the name of higher morale standards . It's called a crusade. Remember when we used to do it to the Muslims all the time? It's perfectly justified;). And it still is.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Last edited: