Feb 22, 2006
Re: RE: lefties come out of y

Toro said:
See, that's pretty funny!

yeah that was very funny

and that likeness of me-- is far too kind

in real life i am but a hideous deformed socalist rat
no hooters hugs for the likes of me

so youre picture painfully shows what COULD have been had cortez not had that horrible accident as a child......

ps- you have evaded y question regarding the canadian issue--
come on --- at least pretend to care about your-- heritage

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I will vouch for Toro, he cares deeply for Canada.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
jay
what say toro hiself on the matter

and i dont believe you are really a righty
or youd be in that conservative lounge

you better convert
i can tell you you will lose
you know why......
because the devils is on our side
and their aint no god
SPOOKY.......

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Yes the devil is on your side, but fortunately for us righties...there is a God.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
the strange thing about the devil is that he wants peace , justice, truth and all that stuff-- so it turns out he is the good guy-- hes gotten a bad wrap from the humans who wanted to screw their fellow humans with good conscience-- so they invented a god that pretended to stand for all of the above -- but actually subverted it-- very clever---
but the gig is up -- haha -we figured it out--

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
ITN

Before 10 years old - no clue what he is
10 to 18 years old - Chasing left and right skirts as much as possible
18 to 21 years old - Hard Core Commie, chasing left skirts only
21 to 25 years old - So disgusted with the fringe left, turned righty
25 to 30 years old - Still chasing skirts irregardless of left or right
30 and over - Fence sitter, disgusted with the super duper moral fringe left that can't see past their own hypocrisy. Same for the right. Centrists of the world Unite!

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
ITN, I will join but I am not going to be dragging a cow to the grocery store as currency. I haven't gotton over the loss of my beloved pet Moo-moo. I will also not grow my own food, there are no seeds for potatoe chips.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: lefties come out of your closet

cortez said:
the strange thing about the devil is that he wants peace , justice, truth and all that stuff-- so it turns out he is the good guy-- hes gotten a bad wrap from the humans who wanted to screw their fellow humans with good conscience-- so they invented a god that pretended to stand for all of the above -- but actually subverted it-- very clever---
but the gig is up -- haha -we figured it out--

We figured out the devil long ago and he serves his interests only, be it peace or war, truth or lie.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Please we all know that Doctor Phil is Satan! Oh, and Martha Steward is one of his horseman.

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006
I'm a Right Wing when it comes to Politics. I play Hockey Left, I throw a Baseball Right. I like turning my Car more Right then Left. I like the Left side of a woman when doing the cuddle thing as I am a Right cuddler.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
RE: lefties come out of y

I left my heart in Sanfrancisco, I,ve been left to my own devices, I like left overs, I march left left left right, I pee to the left, I lean to the left, I,ve been left behind, left for a younger man,and the steering wheels on the left. Have I left anything out?

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Sassylassie said:
Please we all know that Doctor Phil is Satan! Oh, and Martha Steward is one of his horseman.

Martha Steward is great! How could you not like Martha?

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
I think not said:
ITN

Before 10 years old - no clue what he is
10 to 18 years old - Chasing left and right skirts as much as possible
18 to 21 years old - Hard Core Commie, chasing left skirts only
21 to 25 years old - So disgusted with the fringe left, turned righty
25 to 30 years old - Still chasing skirts irregardless of left or right
30 and over - Fence sitter, disgusted with the super duper moral fringe left that can't see past their own hypocrisy. Same for the right. Centrists of the world Unite!

itn-- hypocrisy is ubiquitous--- it can be applied equally to right left and .......centrist
there is only a center because totally globall chaos hasnt broken out yet

as i get older-- i beleive more and more that we is F&?%ed -- so why bother taking a sides-- ooops- hypocrisy-- so sue me

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Cortez, I'm getting close to not giving a rats ass anymore. Time to pack some bags, move somewhere in the mountains, drive into town once in a while, get laid, and back up the mountain, having a few drinks, watch some brain dead TV, chat online and read a few books. Watch the sunrise, the sunset etc...

People believe what they want to believe, without exception.

cortez

Council Member
Feb 22, 2006
itn
i believe what you say is very wise
i have had similar inclinations
i believe that people such as ourselves, and many people on this forum seem concerned with the state of the world-- they care about political matters-- and can get hopelessly entangled in the web of-- as my cuban friend says-- mierda----presented for our daily consumption by those you really DO have the power..
the problem i struggle with is once one has become engaged in these tangles can you you again revert to a state where you REALLY dont care--- i dont think you can---
that is a real bummer

maybe though its a question of caring about a few simple things that you CAN do something about-- the state of the world as a whole isnt in that category

i believe you are correct that people believe what they want to believe
but sometimes i think its more than that-- people believe what they NEED to believe

i think your goal of a hedonistic life is right on--but might have to be a bit more practical than move to the mountains-- unless you want to start a cult or something