Latest problem with Obamacare. Too many people now have access to healthcare.

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
Well golly gee! I am one of those people at the highest level of education, and I believe that Obamacare is a disaster.

And even in that population, less than 45% approve of it (and 19% are unaccounted for in that "data").

Either go for a flat out "Single Payer" system (as Canada has), or get rid of this horrible conglomeration of misfitting parts.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
How so?

I think you got confused again BR.

Lol, please, treat me like the idiot that you think I am and spell it out for me.

How am I confused if I think it is strange that you attack me and not someone else for citing the exact same research paper, especially when the other person is the one who introduced the paper into the discussion and continues to cite it?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Lol, please, treat me like the idiot that you think I am and spell it out for me.

How am I confused if I think it is strange that you attack me and not someone else for citing the exact same research paper, especially when the other person is the one who introduced the paper into the discussion and continues to cite it?

You mean the bogus survey with a huge margin of error done by Rand?

No derp. The half-baked Rand poll.

The one that Loc calls the half-baked Rand poll?

Why should I attack him?

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
You mean the bogus survey with a huge margin of error done by Rand?

The one that Loc calls the half-baked Rand poll?

Why should I attack him?

Lol, because he has repeatedly cited it as support for his points.......

Why wouldn't you go after him for that?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Lol, because he has repeatedly cited it as support for his points.......

Why wouldn't you go after him for that?

Now WTF are you smoking?

He's pointing out how asinine and inaccurate the survey is dumb azz.

You are SOOOOO lost!

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Now WTF are you smoking?

He's pointing out how asinine and inaccurate the survey is dumb azz.

You are SOOOOO lost!

Where do you think he is getting the 1.5 million figure from?

He is writing off part of it, but continually referring to a specific part of it that he thinks supports his point.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/u...t-problem-obamacare-too-many.html#post1898483

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/u...problem-obamacare-too-many-2.html#post1899034

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Good gosh you are such a tool.

You'll never get it.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Good gosh you are such a tool.

You'll never get it.

Tell me where you think the 1.5 million figure comes from?

Remember, if you think I am stupid, explain it to me very clearly. Just posting endless gifs and never actually using your words to make a point makes it seem like you are just angry and confused.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

Remember, if you think I am stupid, explain it to me very clearly. Just posting endless gifs and never actually using your words to make a point makes it seem like you are just angry and confused.

He's ripping the survey that Rand admits to having a huge margin of error. Don't you get it?

Points and things that are said clearly are lost on you.

Here's a gif.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006

It's a lot more clear if you phrase the question differently. Who first posted the RAND polling data and in what context. There's no avoiding that conclusion...

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
It's a lot more clear if you phrase the question differently. Who first posted the RAND polling data and in what context. There's no avoiding that conclusion...

You mean how Locust brought it up to refute the claim that millions of people now have access to healthcare?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
In the US, they have more than enough manpower and resources to provide their entire population with good quality healthcare. There really is no need to deny anyone the care that they need for anything. The problem they have to overcome is allocating things properly.

Yes, but we have to be realistic, man power and resources have to be paid for.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
The stats speak for themselves. When a small state like Oregon has an influx of 26,000 new patients in just a few months and are expecting more then obviously ACA has brought healthcare to many who formerly didn't have it. I am sure this is lost on those detractors who rabidly oppose anything Obama has done even if their warmongering hero GW did the same things.

In the end no matter which side of the debate you fall on it would seem more people, especially low-income and marginalized people, are receiving healthcare and that can only be a good thing.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The stats speak for themselves. When a small state like Oregon has an influx of 26,000 new patients in just a few months and are expecting more then obviously ACA has brought healthcare to many who formerly didn't have it. I am sure this is lost on those detractors who rabidly oppose anything Obama has done even if their warmongering hero GW did the same things.

In the end no matter which side of the debate you fall on it would seem more people, especially low-income and marginalized people, are receiving healthcare and that can only be a good thing.

Now if it was only "AFFORDABLE" and not making you sick just worrying about paying next month premium.