Kxl

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
lol... why may I ask?

Well, partly because I think KXL is a good idea, contrary to your presumption about my opinions. When the State Dept. cleared it, that was good enough for me.

And partly because now I get to hear you and the crew piss and moan and painfully fail to be funny about it for weeks, if not months. Hot diggity.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well, partly because I think KXL is a good idea, contrary to your presumption about my opinions. When the State Dept. cleared it, that was good enough for me.

And partly because now I get to hear you and the crew piss and moan and painfully fail to be funny about it for weeks, if not months. Hot diggity.

Well as you can see I am not pissing and moaning. I find it humorous. Anyone could predict the Democrat dominated Senate would vote No for the pipeline.

I predict when this passes the Senate next year Obama will Veto it.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Party of NO!

Senate Democrats block Keystone XL Pipeline, reject bill by one vote - AOL.com

Obstructionist. ;)

There is one advantage of an appointed senate. They usually vote as told.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
OTH it just makes NG and Energy East that much more appealing as clearly the US government would rather buy oil from Terrorist countries than Canada.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
OTH it just makes NG and Energy East that much more appealing as clearly the US government would rather buy oil from Terrorist countries than Canada.

It's a lame duck Senate that voted it down. They'll pass it next year and the President will most likely veto it. I am doubtful that the Senate will be able to override the veto reinforcing the Democrat obstructionist ways.