'Kick a Ginger' day has redheads running scared

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Sad, Twila, but we fall for a lot of things.

But we soon correct them...in spades!
rgs

NorthernSun

Electoral Member
Nov 20, 2008
Sydney, NS
I didn't kick any ginges, but I know some who got beaten so bad that they went home from school. Our principle came in to all the classes to talk about how it is just like the Nazis targeted Jews during WWII and stuff like that. I thought it was just a funny joke.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
LOL.... kick a ginger day. I have images of someone trying to kick my 'little' brother with the shaved head and the dozens of tattoos. lol. Wouldn't that be a treat to see.

What will morons dream up next?

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I have a beautiful 15 yr old amber-haired grandaughter, so I asked her how her day went,
and she said, just a little fun, no harrassment at all.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I was hopeing to get everyone to put on a Conservative pin to support Prime Minister Stephen Harper and his government so that some neocon dorks would go for it and I could test out my new invention.

I use a plastic bag to pick up some dog **** and snow to make a snow/**** ball and let those people know Who Da Man Is! And once the dim bulbs figure out I threw it, I can just look at them and yell "WHAT!" :p

This will be more fun than "Bring A Ski Pole To Work Day".

The 'gingers" I know, you kickem., you better be packin heat.

Stupid idea. Started in Ireland or Scotland, no?

;-)

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
I have red hair, it's not a big deal. I had never heard the term ginger until that South Park episode. It was absolutely HILARIOUS btw!!! Kids will always be stupid and find some reason to pick on other kids unfortunately.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
I have red hair, it's not a big deal. I had never heard the term ginger until that South Park episode. It was absolutely HILARIOUS btw!!! Kids will always be stupid and find some reason to pick on other kids unfortunately.

I like your attitude. That article definitely mis-characterizes the point of that South Park episode. It's like saying Schindler's List advocated enslaving Jews. Some poeple will write anything just to create an uproar.

The kick a ginger day thing was pretty stupid though. It had nothing to do with South Park.