Keystone XL has been Officially REJECTED

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
At last the decision made so it will be an east west line they have to build something.
East West is a good idea and refineries along the route new ones a great idea. We
need the energy and we need our own product for Canadian consumption.
I am not against pipelines altogether they are are needed. We do not need to send
our product south to be refined and the profit made by a foreign country.
As for the gas line through BC NO if it were any other group but Enbridge I would say
lets look at it but somewhere else the area is risky for ships
Kinder Morgan go ahead they have a good reputation for pipelines not perfect but can
live with it

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Barack Obama rejects Keystone XL pipeline.

BHO such a dim bulb. The next prez will approve the pipeline.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Don't count on it Walter Ms Clinton will not support it. Yes Ms Clinton North America is
about to experience an urban spring when all those young people catch on voting is
power from the new weapon the Cell Phone and social media. We saw it in Canada
and if they can spread the word the Republican traveling road show of antique policies
will fade into the memory of history. Sort of like the Barry Goldwater nonsense of the
Sixties

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It is going out. By rail but it's still going out.

Of course it is. But the low information voters don't know that.

Don't count on it Walter Ms Clinton will not support it. Yes Ms Clinton North America is
about to experience an urban spring when all those young people catch on voting is
power from the new weapon the Cell Phone and social media. We saw it in Canada
and if they can spread the word the Republican traveling road show of antique policies
will fade into the memory of history. Sort of like the Barry Goldwater nonsense of the
Sixties

Oh great another one of your predictions.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
They always do and never learn.
I'm still kicking myself for voting for Trudea senior over 40 years ago.....the foolishness of youth, and some people never admit to making a mistake,,, but I'm not an ideologue, nor was I then....just young and stupid.....ideologues never grow out of it....stupid that is!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'm still kicking myself for voting for Trudea senior over 40 years ago.....the foolishness of youth, and some people never admit to making a mistake,,, but I'm not an ideologue, nor was I then....just young and stupid.....ideologues never grow out of it....stupid that is!

I must say that after the 2008 Election I was patient. What joy it was to see the Dems stumble and liberals rip their hair out in 2010 and 2014. They never learn that politics are cyclical.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
This might be just the right time to "float" that old conspiracy rumor from the '60s that a 100miles to the gallon carburetor for a 350 cubic inch V8 had been invented, but the oil companies had bought out the inventor, patent...etc.
I'll bet that there are a few in this forum that would believe it if they don't already :lol:

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Good.. now the Liberals should go back and develop a rational National Energy Program by nationalizing the oil resources and building a publicly owned primary oil processing industry and transportation system. This would match what every sensible oil producing nation has done already. This NEP would the reverse of what Justin's father did.

It's good to see that our pathetic buiness community and its plans to entrench a colonial status on a Canadian natural resource, by exporting unprocessed crude while pocketing immense profits at the cost of Canadian jobs and tax revenue, has been kicked in its sorry but.

Last edited: