Karrie's Ramblings on her France Trip

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Okay, since so much of my Paris/Nice trip was focused around museums and old castles and historical architecture, even though I'm not ready to start writing it all out, I wanted to start a thread to show some of the stuff that I saw that I really enjoyed.

Zan and I were discussing sculpture, and this was one that I really liked, child of Aphrodite and Hermes.... Hermaphrodite.

http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif

http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif

Welcome back Kerrie, hope you enjoyed your trip. Nice pictures!!!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Great pics Karrie, good to here your trip was unmarred by any unfortunate incidents. Welcome Home!

lol... well, there was the slip in the hotel shower which nearly broke all the toes on one foot. But, hobbling down to the beach to soak in the sun and swim in the ocean seemed to be just what they needed. That and copious amounts of pain killers. lol.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
No look up on the name you posted. I was just beeing funny LOL
:smile:
I posted it because you continually refuse to spell my name correctly, calling me kerrie constantly (reference your own post). You did it first Soc, and I was taking a jab. You're jabbing at a jab.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
I posted it because you continually refuse to spell my name correctly, calling me kerrie constantly (reference your own post). You did it first Soc, and I was taking a jab. You're jabbing at a jab.

I am a bad speller, although I am slowly improving my spelling ability.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Don't mention it...

Why are you invisible? Are you nekid again?:cool:

Why are YOU invisible? lol.

Me, I started going invisible so I can flit in and out as much as I want without looking flaky. lol. I'm not on constantly like I used to be, and to try to keep it that way I sign in and out and in and out... ongoing.