Karma. Yeah, whatever...

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
We were advised at work yesterday that there were 5 or 6 of our clients who have lost their homes. They are in real trouble now, for sure. Not only are they bankrupt, they have no where to live nor the resources to go anywhere. Thank God for the people of Alberta and Canada who, by the grace of God, are so giving because these individuals will certainly need all the assistance they can get. I'm actually impressed with our Premier as she seems to be right on top of things as well (as much as I hate to admit it). Although, having said that she accused the Wild Rose leader of being a "fear monger" when he asked about support for his constituents - just before they had to evacuate the entire city. But, she's coming through (or says she is) and we'll quickly know soon enough if she has.

JMHO

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
You should be ashamed of yourself. Keep your dirty bias out of such a thread.

Oh are you feeling guilty and ashamed at the behavior and comments of your fellow libs and progressives?

Did you have trouble reading the title of the thread? Did you read the OP?

Here is a sample...

"For those of you shooting your mouth off about Karma and Climate Change, I hope you don't ever have to run for your life and leave every possession behind. "

Last edited:

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I gave a donation to the red cross and a bunch of us are reaching into our pockets to help my one friend. We can't bring back his home, but we can help lighten the load. I am also very proud of those soldiers I served with and who are now retired, but stepping up to help a fellow brother.

Frankiedoodle

Electoral Member
Aug 21, 2015
Saskatchewan
A Saskatchewan wide radio station, held a day long radio-thon yesterday. They raised over $770,000 for for Mac. We have a group that is planning on filling up a semi full of non-perishable food. Wish I knew how to give people their lives back.