Justin Trudeau's abortion policy keeps people talking

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Life was so much better during the stone age.

When are you leaving for Brazil?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
****ty points get ****ty replies.

REALLY??

I nailed your stand with poll after poll after poll proving that Canadians are NOT hard-core pro abortion, and that Trudeau's accusation of the anti-abortion forces being "old men" is absolute unfettered BS, and Trudeau (once again) has proven he is a fool.

What your inability to respond in a relevant way really shows is that you simply are out of ammunition.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
You seem to have Bear's psychological condition of arguing with an imaginative figure.

My only point was that Harper is not listening to your plea for legislation.

You know, the whole 'we are not reopening the debate' thing.

If you want to pretend he's doing something about, fine by me lol

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
You seem to have Bear's psychological condition of arguing with an imaginative figure.

You are an imaginary figure?? Cause you certainly are NOT imaginative.

I must admit, you being a product of flashbacks to my misspent youth would explain a lot......and is actually quite a pleasant possibility to ponder.

:)

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

My only point was that Harper is not listening to your plea for legislation.

You know, the whole 'we are not reopening the debate' thing.

If you want to pretend he's doing something about, fine by me lol

Ahh...I never pleaded for legislation.

I would support a move towards moderate legislation, as I do not approve of the current extremist position Canada has taken.

However, I certainly do not expect any legislation, nor have I ever contacted the gov't or any politician on the subject.

Maybe you ARE imaginative. :)

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
Ahh...I never pleaded for legislation.

I would support a move towards moderate legislation, as I do not approve of the current extremist position Canada has taken.

However, I certainly do not expect any legislation, nor have I ever contacted the gov't or any politician on the subject.

Maybe you ARE imaginative. :)

Okay let's just shake on it then.

Putting my own views aside, what party do the prolifers go to if they do want action on this issue??

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Okay let's just shake on it then.

Putting my own views aside, what party do the prolifers go to if they do want action on this issue??

Not any of the three major parties........unless they are simply hopeful, in which case they go to the Conservatives.

It used to be they went to whatever party, as votes on issues of conscience were not whipped.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Justin Trudeau is such a light weight. He panders to voter demographics that have no substance or depth. He lacks any kind of vision for the country.. fails to understand its problems. I expect revolts will begin appear in his own Party.. which he'll be blissfully unaware of until they depose him.

mentalfloss

Jun 28, 2010
It's all one team playing shirts and skins. There is no us and them.

What I'm saying is that there is no representation on this issue but prolifers appear to continue to be aggravated by the status quo while they do nothing about it.

Is there a prolifer party?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Voting in another party is still the status quo.

Harper isn't going to change abortion being decriminalized and the same goes for Trudeau.

There is nothing to argue.