Justin Trudeau: PM 'hasn't even tried' to make case for expanded Iraq role

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Recall Obama's reset with Russia- Did not work out well for Ukraine or the EU
Ahhh, no worries dude. JT will have us partnering with Cuba, DPRK, China and Myanmar in no time.

We'll all be one happy red family with verbal bj's for everybody guilty of wholesale murder!

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Ya, most cult leaders are likeable... at first, lol.

Lots of people think Christian Bale is too, but we all know how that actor is behind the scenes eh.

Brazeau's a *****.

The trick is people do not like Harper.
A blue sweater won't cut it this time.

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver
The trick is people do not like Harper.
A blue sweater won't cut it this time.

Yeah I think, apart from the base, a lot of people are looking for reasons not to vote for Harper. Trudeau could easily sewer himself--he's said more dumb things than smart things lately. Or the Liberals and NDP could split the vote.

I think people want Trudeau to succeed, except for the Conservative base. Maybe it's the family legacy. I think it's because he comes across as a nice guy--an image Mulcair and Harper had never had. Maybe they miss the Natural Governing Party. Maybe they just think the Conservatives have had their turn.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yeah I think, apart from the base, a lot of people are looking for reasons not to vote for Harper.
And so far, JT and the neck beard have failed to come up with any.

Trudeau could easily sewer himself--he's said more dumb things than smart things lately
Lately?.

I think people want Trudeau to succeed....
Only morons.

I think it's because he comes across as a nice guy....
The who makes my coffee in town is a nice guy, but I really don't want him running the country, although to be honest, he'd do a better job than JT to be sure.

Maybe they just think the Conservatives have had their turn.
I think it's mostly because they think with their ***.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Wow, he's so secretive!

How does 26, down from 69 sound like a secret escalation?

I mean that's been the lie being implied by you guys, non?

Sounds like a secret de-escalation, lolz.

I hear he even has the audacity to plan to unveil the gov'ts plan for our presence in Iraq, today!

OMG, how undemocratic and all conspiracy like of him, lolz.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I never said it was a secret mad guy.
Oh oh, Flossy looks silly again, out comes the "mad guy" labels, lolz.

I can understand how you'd want to distance yourself from Trudeau's implications. Unfortunately for you, you need a wet nap to wipe your chin. You're simply covered in his goo, lolz.

Looks like the big meanie Harper, is putting further actions/deployments on the floor for debate and a vote.

I anticipate a lot of gifs, pics, curmudgeons and ageist nonsense alike to be bandied about by you as you head into distraction and avoidance damage control mode, lolz.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
People seem to like him though. Seems like a ncie guy. Brazeau underestimated him too.

Brazeau underestimated his physical ability.

Silly, actually, considering his father was also trained in the martial arts, and would not be one to ignore that aspect of his boys' upbringing (to his credit)

I don't think it would be possible to underestimate Justin's intellectual abilities.

He makes George W Bush look like a bloody genius.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Brazeau underestimated his physical ability.

Silly, actually, considering his father was also trained in the martial arts, and would not be one to ignore that aspect of his boys' upbringing (to his credit)

I don't think it would be possible to underestimate Justin's intellectual abilities.

He makes George W Bush look like a bloody genius.

You wish Colpy.

The fact of the matter is that he just makes political jabs from time to time and people like you like to take those out of the context and make it the focus.

The media moves on after he clarifies the statement.

The more you try to vilify him, the more you give him the upper hand.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
The media moves on after he clarifies the statement.
Tell me, has he clarified the lies he and Mulcair have been pushing?

Or will you be ignoring that fact along with their BS?

The more you try to vilify him, the more you give him the upper hand.
The more you use double standards to defend him, the more cred you los... lol, I couldn't even type that with a straight face, lol, you don't have any, lol.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
You are mistaking vilification with criticism.

One takes a simple premise and exaggerates the nature of the concern (kinda like you do) and the other applies an appropriate amount of pressure on the other party to address the issue.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You are mistaking vilification with criticism.
No, I get that you and your ilk vilify anything outside your comprehension or has the audacity of disagreeing with you.

One takes a simple premise and exaggerates the nature of the wrongful act (kinda like you do) and the other applies an appropriate amount of pressure on the other party to address the issue.
You spelled "I" wrong again, and forgot to mention how your vaulted heroes do it as well.

I understand why you would though. You actually embrace it when they do it, and of course when you do it, as a member of the elite class, you simply think you know better.

This board is littered with excellent examples. Your hypocrisy is only a secret to yourself, lolz

Maybe if you weren't so dishonest, you wouldn't project so many of your own inadequacies.

Last edited:

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister