Justin Trudeau justifies refugee delay, saying Liberals want to get it right

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
guys, guys... and token female... lesbe bout meaningful CC discussion! Rather than continue your infantile name-labeling, I just bet you truly have something meaningful to contribute. Make me proud now!

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Let me see; things were going fine with posts being on-topic until post #16 and #17.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
Let me see; things were going fine with posts being on-topic until post #16 and #17.

oh... so you consider your purposeful infantile name labeling... on topic! Don't make me quote that CC rule again... just don't! :lol:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
oh... so you consider your purposeful infantile name labeling... on topic! Don't make me quote that CC rule again... just don't! :lol:
Not the last few posts, but then neither 15 nor 16 were posted by me.
Quote whatever you want, it was not me that started the topic hijacking. And calling people "infantile" is against which TOS?

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
lol Ditto.

no no, you see... pointing out that most of the drivel posted around here is simply an insult fest... that's an attempt to instill self-moderation. Again, try it... you might like it. Try posting for a few days where you don't actually include some infantile cutesy insult derivative of a member's name... think you can?

Why don't you try it And keep your nose out...
And stop being such a condescending A$$

thank you for your conscientious, insightful and most respectful consideration

damnit... I am not a turnip!!! :lol:

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I am satisfied that the folks coming to our country will have passed all the necessary security and health checks. Goodale stated quite clearly that any file posing problems will be put aside in favor of the next in queue. I do question the delay in letting Canadians know about the plan and, the last minute rollback.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I give the Liberals a thumbs up for delaying the numbers. This seems to be the only time that Trudeau has taken advice. Maybe he's learning.
It shows how contrary Canadians can be though. So many of the ones who were urging a slow down are now yapping about a broken promise.