#journalistlivesmatter

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Oh great another circular gun argument. I wonder how many pages this one will go on for.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It's an impossible topic, on the one side you have reasoned factual thinking driven by the brain, on the other side you have illogical hare brained solutions which are emotionally driven. You don't start dealing with the guns, you deal with the criminal element.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Wow. Just wow. Left nor right gets it. You're all dupas. (It means a$$holes.)
Humans lives are not as significant as you right and left think. Nobody's life matters anymore than the can contribute to the universe. So, you are just as worthless as every other piece of human flotsam and jetsam. Grow up. You will all be dead soon and nobody will remember you when humanity either learns to live in harmony or destroys itself.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Wow. Just wow. Left nor right gets it. You're all dupas. (It means a$$holes.)
Humans lives are not as significant as you right and left think. Nobody's life matters anymore than the can contribute to the universe. So, you are just as worthless as every other piece of human flotsam and jetsam. Grow up. You will all be dead soon and nobody will remember you when humanity either learns to live in harmony or destroys itself.

Fine, unless it's you! Maybe you can be the first to volunteer and show the rest of us what it's like, Dupa! (I always had you figured for a f**king nut case) :) :)

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
What does this have to do with politics? Some of you guys have mental health problems.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Two in Virginia I believe, one 27 and one 24..................waaaaaaaaaaaay too young!

They were talking heads in TV. Journalism is a different thing altogether. I believe it has something to do with writing.
Of course they did not deserve to die but we may not have heard the whole story I think it's best to wait for the results of the inquest or whatever.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
All day I waited for Al Sharpton to appear and scream hate crime all day I waited nothing.
Where is the outcry the street marchers and the outrage. Not only that even gun control
would not prevent this.
The person they were dealing with was EVIL not crazy EVIL and it was planned to sooth
his narcissistic view of the world.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
They were talking heads in TV. Journalism is a different thing altogether. I believe it has something to do with writing.
Of course they did not deserve to die but we may not have heard the whole story I think it's best to wait for the results of the inquest or whatever.

How does that affect the facts in the post you are responding to?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The cold video the shooter made with his iphone (on LiveLeak and elsewhere) is just surreal...I think he mutters 'bitch' under his breath. pointed the gun first time and nobody noticed. then once more for the big show.

Vester Lee Flanagan II