Jimmy Carter's recent statements regarding Gaza

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Side note: If I recall correctly one of those pictures is the result of a Hamas massacre of opposition Fatah supporters.

But the real question is: Are you unaware what war and injury looks like? The problem with Nazi germany wasn't what people look like when they die, thats universal.

Its why they died.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
''one of those pictures is the result ...''

The Zionist smear machine has made all kinds of lies and distortions so don't be too impressed by their campaigns.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Whats a matter don't like inconvenient notions?

Perhaps you could show some of the Hamas on Palestinian Slaughter pics, the web is full of them. Pretty graphic to show a 10 year old boy shot in the skull at point blank because of his dad.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
I have very little faith in anything Israeli authorities or media have to say anymore. Their entire nation is built apon soldier citizens, AKA: Manditory service in the forces...... what better society to not question the crap you shove down their throats then a society that is already acustomed to accepting orders and control?

Why? In what have you caught the Israeli media with their pants down? I actually find that Palestinian media are the ones who have been caught staging and lying so often they've earned the nom Pallywood.

Israel has mandatory military service because they're surrounded by hordes who are convinced they'll go straight to paradise if they kill a Jew. Having "soldier citizens" is not aggressive fanaticism, it's just rational wisdom in it's purest form.