'Jihadi John' identified: ISIS killer named as Mohammed Emwazi from West London

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There goes that hope.
Alberta is home, gerr has me going to the fiery lake, that sounds a tad worse than where you are probably going to be relocated to. If I'm not mistaken that place comes for the person so I should just sit and wait, right? . . . . What would you like to talk about until the 'blessed day' for you and Gerr and Dex?
I was in Sask once but I missed the border sign at Altario so don't hold that against me.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
There goes that hope.
Alberta is home, gerr has me going to the fiery lake, that sounds a tad worse than where you are probably going to be relocated to. If I'm not mistaken that place comes for the person so I should just sit and wait, right? . . . . What would you like to talk about until the 'blessed day' for you and Gerr and Dex?
I was in Sask once but I missed the border sign at Altario so don't hold that against me.

Dude your comprehension and writing skills give you away as a "New Canadian" and I'm going to guess Indonesia or Philippines, being you live in Red Deer.

You're not too far from Edmonton, so maybe an Air Ab.

Wherever your from is probably pretty crappy, because you're ashamed to tell us.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Dude your comprehension and writing skills give you away as a "New Canadian" and I'm going to guess Indonesia or Philippines, being you live in Red Deer.

You're not too far from Edmonton, so maybe an Air Ab.

Wherever your from is probably pretty crappy, because you're ashamed to tell us.
Seriously?? What gave me away Sherlock?

Are you kidding me one post was mile by mile up the forestry trunk road. I showed you a moose standing out out interstate equal yet you call be a ghost. All that stuff are ducking is actually 'knowledge' but then one or two would have to get in your eyes. I wonder if a drone can do feedback to a VR Chair. Launched from Thunder Mountain.

Thats not saying much.
I would think the list should be a lot longer than 1 item. I assume that was bloomer's best effort and no updates will be coming.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
~ Mohammed Emwazi ~

I heard a news report on TV which said he came from a privileged background and never knew what it was like to be deprived of anything in life. You have to wonder, then, what can possibly motivated such madness?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Ha, going up against the US with nukes? Thats cute.

How is the US going to stop a British nuclear-weapon carrying submarine from unexpectedly appearing off its coastline and then firing a nuclear weapon at the US? Blowing said submarine up, or blowing the nuclear weapon out of the sky, may not be good idea, will it?

And I daresay it won't take too many of Britain's 225 thermonuclear warheads to destroy the United States. Three of four may be enough.

The fact is that no country will attack Britain whilst Britain has nuclear weapons. That's the whole point of nuclear deterrent. Britain has the capability to destroy any country on Earth, and that's why we know the Americans will not pick a fight with the British. We're too big and powerful a country for the Americans to pick a fight with. That's why they limit their fights to little countries or medieval Muslim sand-jockeys in the Middle East.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
How is the US going to stop a British nuclear-weapon carrying submarine from unexpectedly appearing off its coastline and then firing a nuclear weapon at the US? Blowing said submarine up, or blowing the nuclear weapon out of the sky, may not be good idea, will it?

And I daresay it won't take too many of Britain's 225 thermonuclear warheads to destroy the United States. Three of four may be enough.

The fact is that no country will attack Britain whilst Britain has nuclear weapons. That's the whole point of nuclear deterrent. Britain has the capability to destroy any country on Earth, and that's why we know the Americans will not pick a fight with the British. We're too big and powerful a country for the Americans to pick a fight with. That's why they limit their fights to little countries or medieval Muslim sand-jockeys in the Middle East.

Where did Britain get its Sea Launched Ballistic Missiles?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The time has come to reign in these people on our own soil
Yes we need to monitor international criminals that is what
they are. I don't normally support to many of Harper's moves
in this one he is more right than wrong with some minor changes
We must find a way to protect individual rights of innocent people

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

How ridiculous. You can't even respond quickly to the decrepit Russian Navy doing doughnuts mere miles from your coast never mind take on the USN.

The closest brit ship was 1,000 miles away. Only one available ship to cover the Briddish Coast.

HMS York scrambled to Scotland in Russian fleet security scare | Daily Mail Online