Jewish Group t0 Honor Harper

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007

Other than changing who has Harper's balls in their hands? 'The voice from the darkness is saying, 'Israel over your own or I squeeze.'... rather than 'Us over your own or I squeeze.'

Who do you think is holding Jews up as the 'fall guy'? How many times in the exiles has money been part of the 'Jewish problem' over the last 1900 years? Jesus threw the money-changers out of a Jewish Temple, so there are Jews that are in opposition to other Jews, no different than the Church having good sheep and wolves in sheep's clothing. In today's political/religious melting pot the thread title should be bankers rather than Jews or even more proper, former Jewish money-changers, to show that there is paint on both sides of the brush that are far from being the same color.
I get so frustrated with this stupid forum, I will just leave you a link and you can read for yourself who is screwing Harper: Canada's Chief Spy Says "Foreign Powers" (Israel) Control Country's Politicians! I have been saying it for almost as long as I have been writing this blog, and I will say it again: Canada is Zionist Jewish Occupied Territory! Canada's federal politicians in Ottawa do not answer to the will of the Canadian public, but are bought and paid for shills that answer only to Israel's agents in Canada under the guise of groups such as the B'nai B'rith, and the Canadian Jewish Council (CJC). That, sadly is fact. Northerntruthseeker: Canada's Chief Spy Says "Foreign Powers" (Israel) Control Country's Politicians!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I get so frustrated with this stupid forum, I will just leave you a link and you can read for yourself who is screwing Harper: Canada's Chief Spy Says "Foreign Powers" (Israel) Control Country's Politicians! I have been saying it for almost as long as I have been writing this blog, and I will say it again: Canada is Zionist Jewish Occupied Territory! Canada's federal politicians in Ottawa do not answer to the will of the Canadian public, but are bought and paid for shills that answer only to Israel's agents in Canada under the guise of groups such as the B'nai B'rith, and the Canadian Jewish Council (CJC). That, sadly is fact. Northerntruthseeker: Canada's Chief Spy Says "Foreign Powers" (Israel) Control Country's Politicians! [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

You are to take your racist hatred to somewhere else. Say DB's slime hole.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I will just leave you a link and you can read for yourself who is screwing Harper:
You are aware there is a deception going on, okay. Israel seems to 'get away' with more than 'other nations' yet taking them out of power would change nothing as the ones that 'arranged' their revival could have phase two of an even larger plan that undoes that 'gain' and 'Israel ' could do nothing. Jordan Maxwell and Bill Still are two people that explain it pretty clearly. If you are cleaning up corruption it doesn't do any good to trim the toe-nails of a dragon.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Megs, I have some reading for you.

I Kings 12 and II Chronicles 10

Let me know what you think it says especially this line from II Chronicles 10:19 And Israel rebelled against the house of David unto this day.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Stephen Harper reaffirmed his close ties with Canada's Jewish community, announcing at a gala fundraising dinner that he'll visit Israel next year. The prime minister also gave a rendition of several classic songs from the '60s and '70s.

Harper's visit to Israel is his first official visit to the country.

Harper told a fundraising dinner in Toronto that he'll also visit Jordan and the Palestinian Authority.

"I look forward to visiting the Middle East early next year to explore ways of strengthening peace and security, stimulating sustainable economic growth, and promoting essential Canadian values, such as tolerance and human rights, across the region," a statement from Harper's office said.

Prime Minister Stephen Harper will visit Israel next year

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Megs, I have some reading for you.

I Kings 12 and II Chronicles 10

Let me know what you think it says especially this line from II Chronicles 10:19 And Israel rebelled against the house of David unto this day.
The crimes of the 12 Tribes were take care of in the OT when Neb came along and took them to Babylon and the prophecies say that core that cause the exile would not be 'healed' until the same day a lot of other people also get healed in a group event that has those actual people come out of the physical grave. Stephen's death after the cross was proof they were still just as corrupt and that lasted until 70 AD. If you are not born in the land of Judea you do not qualify as being a 'Jew'. Anybody that does call themselves a Jew and follows OT Law will be part of the harlot that takes her orders from Satan, the original corrupt 'king' of the globe. That is what I was taking about, corrupt but not the core of corruption. (as far as the Bible goes)

The harlot is only one corrupt power that Satan has, the land areas will be divided be ruled over 10 kings, Jews, other than the Rothschild group, could be made of the leaders and filtering down as low as the business owners. The term used is 'horn', so the 10 kingdoms could be languages (nobody moving) but it is a global event rather than being regional.

There is a lot more on this but just a few verses point clearly to 'corrupt' Jews is part of the harlot and she is dead before the 3 days the witnesses are dead, proving she is ultimately the biggest victim of all. That is a natural effect of being chosen and then being exiled because you didn't follow the rules, something that happens with too much regularity in a non-perfect world.

Eze:39:23:
And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity:
because they trespassed against me,
therefore hid I my face from them,
and gave them into the hand of their enemies:
so fell they all by the sword.

La:1:1:
How doth the city sit solitary,
that was full of people!
how is she become as a widow!
she that was great among the nations,
and princess among the provinces,
how is she become tributary!
La:1:2:
She weepeth sore in the night,
and her tears are on her cheeks:
among all her lovers she hath none to comfort her:
all her friends have dealt treacherously with her,
they are become her enemies.
La:1:3:
Judah is gone into captivity because of affliction,
and because of great servitude:
she dwelleth among the heathen,
she findeth no rest:
all her persecutors overtook her between the straits.

Jews are not the servants in the end of Jeremiah:25 are they?

This is the fun a differing weird opinions.......always good for a laugh...
That's true, the laugh would be more appropriate after a solution is arrived at and implimented, but then if you took that route I would have no reason to laugh at the ones on this thread. Just sayin ...

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Megahurts. So you never got the part of Israel and Judea not being one in the same or buddy buddy? It's right there in black and white.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If it is in black and white then post it.
The reference below is to Gentiles in Judea (same land area as OT Judea).

M't:24:15:
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation,
spoken of by Daniel the prophet,
stand in the holy place,
(whoso readeth,
let him understand:)
M't:24:16:
Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Re:11:8:
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city,
which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt,
where also our Lord was crucified.
Re:11:9:
And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half,
and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

Eze:37:11:
Then he said unto me,
Son of man,
these bones are the whole house of Israel:
behold,
they say,
Our bones are dried,
and our hope is lost:
we are cut off for our parts.
Eze:37:12:
Therefore prophesy and say unto them,
Thus saith the Lord GOD;
Behold,
O my people,
I will open your graves,
and cause you to come up out of your graves,
and bring you into the land of Israel.
Eze:37:13:
And ye shall know that I am the LORD,
when I have opened your graves,
O my people,
and brought you up out of your graves,
Eze:37:14:
And shall put my spirit in you,
and ye shall live,
and I shall place you in your own land:
then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it,
and performed it,
saith the LORD.

Jer:31:15:
Thus saith the LORD;
A voice was heard in Ramah,
lamentation,
and bitter weeping;
Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children,
because they were not.
Jer:31:16:
Thus saith the LORD;
Refrain thy voice from weeping,
and thine eyes from tears:
for thy work shall be rewarded,
saith the LORD;
and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.
Jer:31:17:
And there is hope in thine end,
saith the LORD,
that thy children shall come again to their own border.

The land of the enemy is death not some badass Gentile Nation.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I already did but apparently your comprehension is jaded.

II Chronicles 10:19 And Israel rebelled against the house of David unto this day.

10 out of 12 tribes became Gentiles in the Judean's (Jew's) eyes.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
You are aware there is a deception going on, okay. Israel seems to 'get away' with more than 'other nations' yet taking them out of power would change nothing as the ones that 'arranged' their revival could have phase two of an even larger plan that undoes that 'gain' and 'Israel ' could do nothing. Jordan Maxwell and Bill Still are two people that explain it pretty clearly. If you are cleaning up corruption it doesn't do any good to trim the toe-nails of a dragon.
I've read the interview with Jordan Maxwell. Very interesting!!!

Project Camelot | Jordan Maxwell: The Takeover of Planet Earth transcript

Thanks for putting me on a fascinating path.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
10 out of 12 tribes became Gentiles in the Judean's (Jew's) eyes.
Getting exiled out of the Promised Land, that's a great item on their resume as to why they have the correct vision. There will be many more Gentiles bite the dust just the same so take that into consideration when formatting your reply. (that was put in to show you can't follow instructions)

Iceland has the solution?
That right there does tell me it gets better... whatever "IT" is.
LOL.
Hey... how are things in Syria? Any progress?
No news at all, the US must be getting their asses kicked, jut like Iran did whem the US sent in their resident bad-boy Saddam. There is most likely something on the wire that isn't censored in the US. The new beacon for what it looks like once you give up all desire to fight for your (clearly defined) rights. BTW trolls aren't the baddest thing that can be found under a bridge, lurking as it we, watch and learn.

How did you miss this one? Local paper and certainly as important as a guide-dog, but since it involves Muslims being abused it get nothing here, nice to see this is the last place in the world that will 'catch onto the changes taking place'.

The promise and the reality of help from the (current) US. ( a huge gap)
(in part)
BEIRUT — Syrians called it the "bride of the revolution".
The eastern city of Raqqa was swept by celebrations after residents woke up one morning in March to see the last batch of forces loyal to President Bashar al-Assad leaving.
Believing a new era of freedom had arrived, they promised to make Raqqa, the first and only city to have fallen completely under rebel control, an example of a post-Assad era.
"At the time we were all happy with the liberation, it was not important who was there. Raqqa was for all Syrians and all those who helped liberate it," said one of several residents and activists contacted by Reuters via Skype.
The euphoria did not last.
In the weeks that followed, prisons appeared in public buildings, electricity was cut off and shops were banned from selling tobacco, considered anti-Islamic by the ultra-puritan, masked Islamist fighters who began patrolling the city.
"They also closed the universities saying that because women are also taking lessons there it should be shut," said a resident whose son is a media activist and is now wanted by the Islamists.
Following a pattern seen across northern Syria, the al Qaeda-affiliated Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) slowly tightened its grip.
"When Raqqa was liberated we thought now that the regime is out, the era of freedom has begun. People started cleaning the streets. We thought we were living a dream," said another resident who, like most Raqqa locals, declined to be named for their safety. "It was dream. They killed it."
The fighters took over government buildings, turning them into headquarters and prisons. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said an Armenian church in Raqqa was converted into an office and another into an administrative building.

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2013...sis-qaeda-raqqa.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Nazi ALERT!

You are pathetic Smack trying to scare people with long dead Nazis when we are surrounded by the evil Zionist Empire. Are the Nazis shooting Palestinians children for kicks? Are the Nazis supplying mercenary scum with chemical weapons to use against Syrian CIVILIANS? Are the Nazis stealing organs to sell in the free markets of Israel? Are the Nazis running the worlds most brutal white slave trade from Israel? Do the Nazis have undeclared nuclear weapons aimed at every major capital in the world? Are the Nazis here now reading these threads? Are the Nazis running Gaza the biggest concentration camp ever on this planet? Anyone who supports Nazi Israel is a sick dog. You are a pathetic hireling. Go play with your shortarm.