Jeb to run for Prez

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Mommy knows best...................

Jeb Bush convinces his mom to stop telling people he shouldn't be president

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) opened up about a potential 2016 run and his mother's comments putting down the idea of a presidential campaign.

In April 2013, the former first lady said "we've had enough Bushes" in the White House, brushing aside the idea of Jeb running for president. Barbara Bush said "there are people out there" who are qualified for the position outside of her own family.

When asked about the comments, Jeb Bush said "she promised me she wouldn't keep saying this."

Jeb Bush: My Mom 'Promised Me She Wouldn't Keep Saying' She Didn't Want Me To Run In 2016

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/u...6-presidential-campaign.html?highlight=mother

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

Hell no! Let Gopherland secede from the Union if that catastrophe takes place!

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
Another member of the murky clan of Bushes.. stretching back through Samuel, Prescott, George H.W, George W.. all involved, more of less, with banking and American economic colonialism.

You'd wonder with such mediocre political histories.. or downright disastrous in the case of George W... why anyone would be looking at bringing in another of such an undistinguished legacy.

But Wall Street and the Global trading cartels love the Bushes.. they are obedient little puppies to the monied interests.. and raging pitbulls against all who oppose them.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
When Kennedy killed that woman in a car crash did he also killed everyone else in the area? Did he then kill the first responders? Did he poison the land and water and now the people there have higher cancer rates and children are born with birth defects? Did he destroy the livelihoods of millions and displace hundreds of thousand? Did he torture people there? Did he replace the government in the area with a brutal dictatorship or left it an anarchy of warlords and terrorism?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
When Kennedy killed that woman in a car crash did he also killed everyone else in the area? Did he then kill the first responders? Did he poison the land and water and now the people there have higher cancer rates and children are born with birth defects? Did he destroy the livelihoods of millions and displace hundreds of thousand? Did he torture people there? Did he replace the government in the area with a brutal dictatorship or left it an anarchy of warlords and terrorism?
Well, yes, actually.

You really think Kennedy, during his long stint in the Senate, didn't vote in favour of much U.S. misconduct, knowing full well what was going on?

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I was referring to the car crash, not the crimes committed by acceptable members of the American political class. That car crash is a big deal. Let no one vote for a Kennedy ever. They just might crash a car and kill someone.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
I was referring to the car crash, not the crimes committed by acceptable members of the American political class. That car crash is a big deal. Let no one vote for a Kennedy ever. They just might crash a car and kill someone.
Or invade Viet Nam

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The best people to comment on Teddy might be the family of Mary Jo Kopechnie or the family of the pilot killed because Teddy insisted he fly him into Hyannis Port in the fog rather than where the pilot advised him they should land! :)

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
My point is that Kennedy was no more moral than any other politician, or general, or CEO.

I certainly agree that the teabagger obsession with the car crash is stupid. Which is pretty much what I expect from stupid people.