It's time to Grade Trudeau

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I give trudOWE a I_F ( incompetent ****up). I seen a poll about a week ago that among other questions was " Has your opinion of the PM changed since the COVID crisis?"
Of course the the closest I could get from their choices was NO, since it already can't get any lower.
Pretty much agree .

OCanada

May 30, 2020

F. for Failure
If total destruction of Canada, aka George Soros and NWO, then he's winning.
If having Communist China embedded at the forefront and also Islamic terrorism, then he's doing it. His brother is worse. His brother is CHIEF ADVISOR. And aren't the Conservatives playing right into their hands with THEIR corruption and cliques?
I used to think you elected, they did the job. For a long time now, they line their pockets.
Where to go from this disaster?

OCanada

May 30, 2020
Oh, look, a Canadian rightie orgy!
Does that mean Canada should then be pro Sharia law, allow Communism here, since the vaccine, UNTESTED, is from Communist China and other things from Cj8na have been defective?
I'm NOT keen on Conservatives so this is about Trudeau.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Will Trudeau call a snap election?
https://globalnews.ca/news/6947791/justin-trudeau-snap-election/
The Liberals are looking like they are in majority teritory right now and even if they don't get one they will get a stronger minority.
They would be able to get themselves that emergency power they need to save everyone from ruin.
trudOWE having emergency power is what is ruining the country. He needs to go back to the cottage for a time out before he does any more damage that the new Conservative leader will have to fix.

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
trudOWE having emergency power is what is ruining the country. He needs to go back to the cottage for a time out before he does any more damage that the new Conservative leader will have to fix.

The Cons are having trouble running a leadership race never mind fixing anything Prime Minister wispy hair does.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Does that mean Canada should then be pro Sharia law, allow Communism here, since the vaccine, UNTESTED, is from Communist China and other things from Cj8na have been defective?
I'm NOT keen on Conservatives so this is about Trudeau.
Absoulutely. Because that's the ounly poussible alternative.

Well, except four that part aboot "other things from Cj8na." Seeing as how that made no sense at all, I'll assume you were just having an attack of the vapours. A transient ischemic event, if you will.

Try lying down in a dark room.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Re: It's time to Trade Trudeau

The CPC is the only Party that won't sell the nation down the river for a small return or did you think that the dippers, bloc and greens were all for any semblance of sanity

Last edited by a moderator:

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
The CPC is the only Party that won't sell the nation down the river for a small return or did you think that the dippers, bloc and greens were all for any semblance of sanity

So your saying they will sell it for the right price?

Well that's them out.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The results are in! We grade him "Utility."

Our idiot Boy Justin now has a minority govt - thus THE MAJORITY OF CDNS have already graded him!

As BEING USELESS - rather than "Utility"!

Thus T-bonesforbrains demonstrates his FAULTY JUDGEMENT and questionable values YET AGAIN!

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
What's the right price?

make no mistake, trudie can give out all kinds of cash but it won't be long (now that folks are getting back to work) that people will see how much farther in the hole they are.

Can you guess who they will get angry with?

That said, why would the PCs want to get all tangled-up in the oncoming mess?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
make no mistake, the CRA has long memories and will be clawing back on those funds at a later date

Oh sorry Cap - I feel a SMALL CORRECTION is required for your statement!

Yes- CRA DOES have a long memory - but SO DO LIE-berals!

Want to bet that when it comes to claiming that FRAUD money back - there will be LIE-beral VOTE BUYING CONSIDERATIONS

used to judge WHO will be paying back and WHO will be paying interest on their "debt" and WHO will be exempt from paying!

After all there are only so many CRA agents available and we CAN EXPECT LIE-berals to direct them to CONCENTRATE

in areas with KNOWN large concentrations of anti LIE-beral voters while districts with large numbers of illegals and of

LIE-beral supporting immigrants and union HOGS will be left out of the claw back using various excuses!

We need only to think back to the ENDLESS LIE-beral vilification of big Corporations and then recall the TWELVE MILLION

DOLLARS LIE-berals GAVE to Loblaws for energy saving freezers - that are also apparently USEFUL for BUYING

LIE-beral VOTES from UNIONIZED grocery store employees!

Or the BILLION DOLLARS LIE-berals gave to Bombardier in exchange for Quebec votes!

Or the willingness of Our idiot Boy to BREAK Cdn ethics laws in support of Lavalin corruption!

Or the $2.8 billion dollars in "unrecoverable loans" that LIE-berals had PREVIOUSLY INSISTED MUST BE GIVEN to General Motors

and to Chrysler and which LIE-berals have now WRITTEN OFF as a bad deal - not that LIE-berals would ever admit

THEIR PART in demanding the Bad Deal be set up in the first place!

The next couple of years are going to be VERY NOISY on Parliament Hill - while ALL LIE-beral policy FAILS!

Avro52

Time Out
Mar 19, 2020
What's the right price?
make no mistake, trudie can give out all kinds of cash but it won't be long (now that folks are getting back to work) that people will see how much farther in the hole they are.
Can you guess who they will get angry with?
That said, why would the PCs want to get all tangled-up in the oncoming mess?

I don't know.

You are the one that hinted at it.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Trudeau approval rating at about 58%

The Liberals would win a majority if they called an election. And they could. All they would have to do is say they need the emergency powers that parliament refuses to give them in order to fight the covid war.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Trudeau approval rating at about 58%

The Liberals would win a majority if they called an election. And they could. All they would have to do is say they need the emergency powers that parliament refuses to give them in order to fight the covid war.

TRUDOPE RATING AT ABOUT 58%?

So HOW MANY civil service union HOGS have now chosen to join the Silent Majority and HATE HIM?

After all Our idiot Boy ENJOYED A MASSIVE level of support among the HOGS that LIE-berals CAREFULLY CHOOSE

USING THE LONG FORM CENSUS - to produce those RIGGED POLLS of ALLEGEDLY RANDOM CALLERS

that are being CAREFULLY SELECTED by LIE-beral Fake News purveyors!

According to the information the census supplies related to RACE. place of employment and INCOME LEVEL etc!

taxme

Time Out
Feb 11, 2020
Our idiot Boy Justin now has a minority govt - thus THE MAJORITY OF CDNS have already graded him!
As BEING USELESS - rather than "Utility"!
Thus T-bonesforbrains demonstrates his FAULTY JUDGEMENT and questionable values YET AGAIN!

Hey, I saw a bunch of geese fly by my home the other day, and they were not practicing social distancing, nor staying on some pond somewhere, and none of them were wearing any masks. Do you think that I should snitch on them? Let me kno, will ya.