Italians set to deal second major blow to the EU

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Got to agree with getting rid of the Euro - weak economies like that of Greece, Italy, and Spain need an edge to compete. Being forced to complete with a high value currency like the Euro places them at a competitive disadvantage. The Euro works for Germany and the other high tech nations of the EU, but it is a real handicap for nations like Italy.

That is the very reason why we should not use the US dollar as our currency (as some have suggested that we do) Our lower valued Looney keeps some of us employed.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
That is the very reason why we should not use the US dollar as our currency (as some have suggested that we do) Our lower valued Looney keeps some of us employed.

Agreed. Turning even more of our economy over to a nation that is so badly managed economically and politically is certainly not a good idea.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Actress promises oral sex for ‘No’ vote in Italian referendum
Postmedia Network
First posted: Monday, December 05, 2016 01:48 PM EST | Updated: Monday, December 05, 2016 02:04 PM EST
Apparently no means yes to Italian actress Paola Saulino.
Well, to be more specific, a “No” vote in the Italian referendum held Sunday means “Yes,” Saulino will perform oral sex on you, according to Breitbart.com.
No, we’re not making this up.
Saulino, 27, posted a list of January tour stops across the country — she’s calling it the Pompa Tour, a take on the Italian slang word for the sex act — where she will make good on her promise of oral sex for “No” voters. A poster for the tour suggests it will make stops in 10 Italian cities, including Rome, Milan and Turin, with others coming in Part 2.
“I’m not kidding I just want to thank you in my personal way. I really love people who think like me,” Saulino wrote on Facebook last month in a post that also featured a photo of her wearing nothing but a thong.
Anyone interested in taking Saulino up on the offer must complete a “booking form” that will ensure “the utmost confidentiality and serenity.”
Italian voters rejected changes to their constitution in the referendum Sunday, forcing Prime Minister Matteo Renzi to resign.
Italian actress Paola Saulino posted a list of dates for her Pompa Tour on her Facebook page. (Facebook photo)

Actress promises oral sex for ‘No’ vote in Italian referendum | Weird | News | T

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Civil unrest is the usual result of not listening to the will of the people. Massive civil unrest usually leads to revolution.
I think you are right, the EU is doomed one way or another.

You are right too that Hillary's 'popular vote win' came from only two States. The rest of the country spoke pretty clearly that they want change. It would be in the country's best interest for the future if the protesters would stop protesting in their various ways before real serious confrontations break out.
Jill Stein and her recount efforts are creating quite a backlash.

We'll see a lot of civil unrest if the Remoaners scupper Brexit or keep attempting to do so.

Actress promises oral sex for ‘No’ vote in Italian referendum
Postmedia Network
First posted: Monday, December 05, 2016 01:48 PM EST | Updated: Monday, December 05, 2016 02:04 PM EST
Apparently no means yes to Italian actress Paola Saulino.
Well, to be more specific, a “No” vote in the Italian referendum held Sunday means “Yes,” Saulino will perform oral sex on you, according to Breitbart.com.
No, we’re not making this up.
Saulino, 27, posted a list of January tour stops across the country — she’s calling it the Pompa Tour, a take on the Italian slang word for the sex act — where she will make good on her promise of oral sex for “No” voters. A poster for the tour suggests it will make stops in 10 Italian cities, including Rome, Milan and Turin, with others coming in Part 2.
“I’m not kidding I just want to thank you in my personal way. I really love people who think like me,” Saulino wrote on Facebook last month in a post that also featured a photo of her wearing nothing but a thong.
Anyone interested in taking Saulino up on the offer must complete a “booking form” that will ensure “the utmost confidentiality and serenity.”
Italian voters rejected changes to their constitution in the referendum Sunday, forcing Prime Minister Matteo Renzi to resign.
Italian actress Paola Saulino posted a list of dates for her Pompa Tour on her Facebook page. (Facebook photo)

Actress promises oral sex for ‘No’ vote in Italian referendum | Weird | News | T

Filthy slapper.

Quote: Originally Posted by davesmom
Civil unrest is the usual result of not listening to the will of the people. Massive civil unrest usually leads to revolution.
I think you are right, the EU is doomed one way or another.

Why the EU might not last beyond next year, DOMINIC SANDBROOK writes | Daily Mail Online