It is not a meteorite, it is not from this earth or the moon

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Maybe a critical shortage of aluminum foil or X-files episodes?
Here's the do-it-yourselfer kit...

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
you see? there's no obvious reason to spend all that time to make a crappy website about a stone, especially no reason to never even photograph it half decently

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
This story is so full of holes it is ridiculous.

A Geiger counter detects and measures in varying degrees, both Gama and x-ray radiation. It also detects the emission of Alpha and beta particles. I does not, as far as I am aware, measure anything in the visible light range.

Your web site is not proof of anything.

Your nonsense about the melting of glass and that this rock stops ice from melting, circumvent several physical laws. I can only assume you don't keep the ice in a glass bowl around this rock.

In a word, "Bull$hit"

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
This story is so full of holes it is ridiculous.

A Geiger counter detects and measures in varying degrees, both Gama and x-ray radiation. It also detects the emission of Alpha and beta particles. I does not, as far as I am aware, measure anything in the visible light range.

Your web site is not proof of anything.

Your nonsense about the melting of glass and that this rock stops ice from melting, circumvent several physical laws. I can only assume you don't keep the ice in a glass bowl around this rock.

In a word, "Bull$hit"
Yet another thing you and I can agree on!!! lmao.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
kryptonite comes from another planet. The website clearly stated from the top of the writer's head that it didnt come from another planet.

edit: sorry didnt read it properly. It didnt state that at all but it made every other possible statement of fact it could without any justification.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Ahhh true, then I'll stick with an earlier answer, fossilized flying spaghetti monster poop.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Does that work on super CDNBears???

Not if they're from Earth.

I looked at kryptonite on wiki, a good site for this kinda shyte. I didn't know how many different kinds there were. Take a guess at what pink kryptonite does,lol.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Not if they're from Earth.

I looked at kryptonite on wiki, a good site for this kinda shyte. I didn't know how many different kinds there were. Take a guess at what pink kryptonite does,lol.
Ummmm,

You have to wait until I stop laughing, from my mental picture...

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
From an alternate timeline in a 2003 Supergirl storyline by Peter David, this bizarre variety of kryptonite apparently turned heterosexual Kryptonians temporarily into homosexuals; it was seen in just one panel, with Superman giving flattering compliments to Jimmy Olsen about his wardrobe and decorative sense. It spoofs the more "innocent times" of the Silver Age (Lois Lane is depicted in this story as not understanding what's gotten into Superman).

Lol.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
From an alternate timeline in a 2003 Supergirl storyline by Peter David, this bizarre variety of kryptonite apparently turned heterosexual Kryptonians temporarily into homosexuals; it was seen in just one panel, with Superman giving flattering compliments to Jimmy Olsen about his wardrobe and decorative sense. It spoofs the more "innocent times" of the Silver Age (Lois Lane is depicted in this story as not understanding what's gotten into Superman).

Lol.
That's pretty much what I thought.

Hence my childish giggling at the mental picture of Lex Luther and Superman doing the tango.

DWJ

TALK, TALK, TALK, WHAAA, WHAAA

Can we get serious for just one minute and answer these questions

Can any body identify this rock?

Can any body specifcally identify where it came from?

All of you are whinning and making lite (no humor) but I presume this is because you cannot answer these questions. Are these questions a little bit over your heads? You are not intelligent enough to tackle the real questions, right? Or am I wrong? I am confident someone among you is educated, so I speak to that person.

DWJ

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
I cannot identify this rock.

Mainly because all the photos and reports on it are blurred and/or stupid.

Even if all the claims they author makes are true, why couldnt it be a mineral we never heard of before? there's no need to jump to the conclusion it doesnt come from earth or the moon... what the hell do we know about the moon anyway? or the earth.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
good start to your posting career on this site by the way, come into a lighthearted discussion among some of the more active members of the forum and be rude to them. good start. good start.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Now listen!

If that wonderous rock had all the magical properties you claim it has, how in hell did all those scientists miss them? Melting glass without the addition of heat would be a very useful, and salable process.

Go somewhere and demonstrate these miracles in front of reliable witnesses and make yourself a fortune. You don't need us. Good luck

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Can we get serious for just one minute and answer these questions

Can any body identify this rock?

Can any body specifcally identify where it came from?

DWJ

I've been reading this thread for the laughs but this just tops it off. If you're so keen on smart people, perhaps I could introduce you to the physical properties of the internet. We can't see, touch, or otherwise verify anything in regards to this rock, so your desire to come on here and ask intelligent people to hypothesize based on your contradictory reports about its properties are indeed quite laughable. Hurling abuse at the people who have been kind enough to post ANYthing on such a ludicrous thread does not earn you respect or credibility.