It has to be Bush's fault........

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
What else would I expect from the D h i p s h i t t i e s t of them all?
I seem to be getting to ya???? Great

a couple more Dhimmis to go

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Do they really "hate" Joos or do you just perceive them as "hating" Joos. Hate is a really strong word for those who dislike the actions of some members of the Israeli govt, military and society who BTW are Atheists.

If you ditch your Religion which is the basis of your fledgling culture you are just an Israeli and not a Joo at all.

So anytime you want open dialogue start calling an Israeli an Israeli and a Joo a Jew other wise you are just as disrespectful to those who are Jewish as any Muzzie.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Do they really "hate" Joos or do you just perceive them as "hating" Joos. Hate is a really strong word for those who dislike the actions of some members of the Israeli govt, military and society who BTW are Atheists.

If you ditch your Religion which is the basis of your fledgling culture you are just an Israeli and not a Joo at all.

More lip service....and you know the real definition of that word

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Kosher dills are good.

BTW...if you ever get heartburn eat a Kosher dill. Nothing works better. Ask a Polish Jew, they'll tell yoo.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I know exactly where yoo are coming from and where yoo are trying to go so don't even try the D h i p s h i t angels one me. Yoo tossed out enough bait to try and catch a blue fin and there aren't exactly many of those left in the seas.

Quick Remedy for Heartburn | eHow.com

All but the antacid tablest are Polack Joo farmer remedies. I wonder where hell I learned those from?

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I don't know about that....... you're the only one that keeps following the boat...so I guess the rest of the swimmers are smarter than you......to do lo...

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Hook line and sinker....Your hate for Israel is well known and your deflecting and lip service to being against unprovoked attacks against anybody doesn't fool anyone because your posts are all about poor wibble palestine so I just decided that turn about is fair play and posted a lot of **** against arabs just to show what you sound like all the time........but you don't get it. Your anti joo blinders are amazing and you're hopeless.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
in the last several years the majority of terrorist attacks are in islamic counties and perpetrated againsttheir own

Unless you call Bush's invasion of Iraq which resulted in the death of over one million people as an act of terrorism.

But wait! BLAME OBAMA! BLAME OBAMA!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Unlike you, I condemn all acts of violence directed at civilians.
Then you make excuses as to why they were attacked in the first place, lol.

I doubt you understand my viewpoint:
I do...

From my viewpoint , some of Israel's attacks are self defense.
Which ones? It appears that you've denounced them all as unprovoked murder.

The latter is definitely a much more balanced and neutral approach.
If only what he said were true, lol.

Of course its all a Bush's fault Prescott Bush & his dalliance with Nazism.
He worked for a bank that Thyssen owned. Thyssen denounced the Nazi party after the Crystal Night and deeply regretted funding Hitlers rise to power.

You can put the name Thyssen on a truck on Bathurst St in Toronto. You can't put the word Krupp though.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I've been browsing through this site that lists Terrorists attacks from the year 1800 to the present......
And no...it is not an islamic hate site although if one;-) wears blinders:roll:....in the last several years the majority of terrorist attacks are in islamic counties and perpetrated againsttheir own.

One thing I noted and that should make "Gopher" real happy.....everything is Bush's fault...is that terrorism realy took of with a "bang"(pun intended) in 2000 with a little lag in 2001 except for 9/11 and then gradually back up afterward....

Enjoy...... List of terrorist incidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More......
List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"It has to be Saddam's fault" might be a better title...............:lol: