Israel prepares to launch attack....

The Gunslinger

Electoral Member
May 12, 2005
Wetaskiwin, AB
That whole bit about Bush going in there for dear old dad is crap. Bush senior handed Saddams ass to him on a silver platter, he completely and utterly destroyed Saddams ability to wage an effective war in the long foreseeable future. He destroyed the threat, saved Kuwait, and left. Part of the reason he didn't occupy the place was that he didn't want to fight a multi-year insurgency like the Americans are currently fighting now.

Gerald24

Jan 29, 2006
Red Earth Creek
There is a reason why we are superior here in North America, and all the Middle East shows why. Them people over there including Isreal are cave dwellers and donkey riders who haven't come into the 20th century yet. I honestly could care less if they Nuc each other over there. The World would not miss them.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Gerald24 said:
There is a reason why we are superior here in North America, and all the Middle East shows why. Them people over there including Isreal are cave dwellers and donkey riders who haven't come into the 20th century yet. I honestly could care less if they Nuc each other over there. The World would not miss them.

This is one of the most retarded statement i ever heard in my life, they havent come into the 20th century yet, just like we north american did, that is why we accept to send troops overseas, where most of us, doesnt have a clue where is middle east, also based on a lie, killing innoncent people for whatever reason, and accept it, wow this is amazing how we are evolve.

para-dice

Nominee Member
Aug 3, 2006
BC
I think not said:
The decision, which sparked alarm across the Middle East and western powers, follows an earlier call by President Ahmadinejad for Israel to be "wiped off the map".

I suspect that comment makes Israel a "tad" nervous.

That is a lie, a malicious mis-translation. He talked about the "Zionist regime" not the State of Israel. Besides he's a blowhard with no actual political power.

And ofcourse to simpletons like "I think Not" this difference might not mean anything.

You see to simpletons like "I think Not" there is good guy, and a bad guy. guess who gets to play the "good guy" in his sandbox? rolf