Israel 'attacks' Gaza aid fleet

clutch

Time Out
Jan 23, 2010
Re: How About Keeping The Rest Of Us Safe From Israel?

Perhaps. It didn't look like he advocated killing of any sort to me.

ya, you may be correct. when he says "bomb every arab city" i'm sure he doesn't mean kill every arabs in the city as well. because you know, when bombing an entire city, rarely will people actually get hurt. :roll:

I see. And you don't think Muslims pull any atrocities. Interesting.

I didn't say that, I said it pales in comparison.

You have the numbers for how many people have been killed by Israel as opposed to Muslims?

that's a bit ridiculous. because you're talking about a nation that has existed for only 60+ years to muslims, people of islamic faith, who've been around for thousands of years.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

ya, you may be correct. when he says "bomb every arab city" i'm sure he doesn't mean kill every arabs in the city as well. because you know, when bombing an entire city, rarely will people actually get hurt. :roll:
My mistake. I could have sworn he said eliminate terrorists from the planet, not eliminate Ahmed Arab completely.

I didn't say that, I said it pales in comparison.
Proof?

that's a bit ridiculous. because you're talking about a nation that has existed for only 60+ years to muslims, people of islamic faith, who've been around for thousands of years.
You made the claim and refuse to back it up. Show us where Israel has killed as many people as Muslims have.
Oh, and BTW, I don't care if Israel dissolves or stays. I think countries are a stupid idea to begin with along with politics and religion. So you can't do the favoritism thing with me.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Australia expels Israeli diplomat over Dubai killing

Page last updated at 11:45 GMT, Monday, 24 May 2010 12:45 UK

Mahmoud al-Mabhouh was killed in his hotel room in Dubai on 19 January Australia has expelled an Israeli diplomat saying Israel was behind the forging of Australian passports linked to the murder of a Hamas operative in Dubai.

BBC News - Australia expels Israeli diplomat over Dubai killing

Excellent job by the Mossad....one can assume. :)

Mahmoud al-Mabhouh was a leader of Hamas........sworn to the total destruction of Israel.......guilty of multiple murder, including the admitted murder of two Israeli soldiers. He jumped up and down on the dead bodies.

He lived, of course, in Syria.......and was one of the Hamas leaders demanding that the people of Gaza fight to the last martyr........you will notice that he lived in Syria. Convenient.

I would prefer that it was not necessary to track this guy down in a neutral state (BTW, he was in Dubai on a forged passport.....:)) and kill him there.......it would have been nice to have caught him in Israel, the West Bank or Gaza,........

However I much prefer the Israelis kill him in Dubai in an undercover assassination, than the OTHER option, which is attack Syria to kill them.......although that action would be perfectly justifiable.

You kill the enemy where you find him.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

forging your "supposed" allies passports is nothing new for the Israeli's. They were using forged Canadian passports fopr awhile.

clutch

Time Out
Jan 23, 2010

i've already explained it with facts.

You made the claim and refuse to back it up. Show us where Israel has killed as many people as Muslims have.

i said israel's crimes exceeded the atrociousness of islamic fundamentalists. not muslims. which again i backed my opinion up with facts.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

yes.. really. israeli's use of white phosphorus , occupation of lebanon, bombing palestinian women and children and turning them into nothing but ash (see link posted on the first page), forging passports for purposes of homicide, geneva convention violations, etc....
than americans atrocities go way way back to their country's birth. from the genocide of the native americans (which in sheer numbers is claimed to exceed the holocaust), and in more recent times the drop of the atomic bombs on japan. i'll be here all day if i list all the horrible acts against humanity the americans have commited.

Yep....the Israelis should just line up quietly for the gas chambers....Hezbollah's Nasrallah once stated he wished all Jews would emigrate to Israel so they could all be killed in one place......that didn't happen, so they blew up a Jewish social centre in Buenos Aires, fer crying out loud.

Hamas desires the destruction of Israel and the murder of all Jews therein......the attacks on Gaza, which Israel unilaterally TURNED OVER to the Palestinians (only to have it become a staging area for attacks) ....anyway, 22 days of attacks on the most densely populated area on earth, by one of the most advanced militaries on earth, killed 1416 people at MOST (the Palestinian estimate, the Israeli estimate is 200 lower) How many of those were militants is very much in debate, but certainly a very significant number were.......the point is Israel HAD the right to defend herself against rocket attack and hostile incursion....she did so, and the low casualty rate is evidence of their exceptional RESTRAINT!!!!! Accusations of war crimes are ludicrous.

The atomic bomb attacks on Japan saved the lives of hundreds of thousands of Allied troops and millions of Japanese. A debate for another place.

Within 70 years of the discovery of the Americas, the native population had dropped from about 120 million to less than 12 million. The idea that the United States killed more than 6 million is so incredibly ludicrous it defies the imagination. A debate for another time.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

i've already explained it with facts.
Really? So in your mind, wandering into a market area full of civilians with a bomb strapped to you, or hiding IEDs in areas where civilians access isn't as bad as Israel using phosphorus rounds in a few scattered areas as an obscurant? Israel does some nasty things, I'll admit but your pals are just as bad.

i said israel's crimes exceeded the atrociousness of islamic fundamentalists. not muslims. which again i backed my opinion up with facts.
Oh, Islamic fundies aren't Muslims. I see.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Really?
The last I heard, Israelis don't kill Israelis
Begin would beg to differ. He was a terrorist butcher but he was killed by an Israeli because he want not just peace but agreed to Israel being held accountable in justice.

Don't kill each other ....gees.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

Begin would beg to differ. He was a terrorist butcher but he was killed by an Israeli because he want not just peace but agreed to Israel being held accountable in justice.

Don't kill each other ....gees.
1 guy? How many Muslims have killed muslims on purpose?

Geeez. ;)

clutch

Time Out
Jan 23, 2010

Yep....the Israelis should just line up quietly for the gas chambers....Hezbollah's Nasrallah once stated he wished all Jews would emigrate to Israel so they could all be killed in one place......that didn't happen, so they blew up a Jewish social centre in Buenos Aires, fer crying out loud.

Nasrallah may have said that, may not have said it. Don't post hearsay, please back up with legitimate sources. And it was never proven Hezbollah bombed the jewish social centre in Buenos Aires, they are suspected.

Hamas desires the destruction of Israel and the murder of all Jews therein......the attacks on Gaza, which Israel unilaterally TURNED OVER to the Palestinians (only to have it become a staging area for attacks) ....anyway, 22 days of attacks on the most densely populated area on earth, by one of the most advanced militaries on earth, killed 1416 people at MOST (the Palestinian estimate, the Israeli estimate is 200 lower) How many of those were militants is very much in debate, but certainly a very significant number were.......the point is Israel HAD the right to defend herself against rocket attack and hostile incursion....she did so, and the low casualty rate is evidence of their exceptional RESTRAINT!!!!! Accusations of war crimes are ludicrous.

I feel like I'm reading something similar to nazi propaganda from the 1930's :smile: . I don't think a single thing is true but I would have a rebuttal if you care to actually back these up with legitimate sources, otherwise I can't take it serious.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Orthodox is killing secular Jew daily in Israel but do you hear that on the news?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

Orthodox is killing secular Jew daily in Israel but do you hear that on the news?
Nope. If it isn't in the news,though, how do you know? ;)

clutch

Time Out
Jan 23, 2010

Really? So in your mind, wandering into a market area full of civilians with a bomb strapped to you, or hiding IEDs in areas where civilians access isn't as bad as Israel using phosphorus rounds in a few scattered areas as an obscurant? Israel does some nasty things, I'll admit but your pals are just as bad.

From what I've read in the news, literature and from what I've watched in documentaries I have formed the opinion that Israel's crimes are much worse and more devastating, cruel and callous.. Not just against muslims but against journalists and even americans, the attack on the uss liberty for instance.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

The decision to bomb Iraq was almost entirely pushed by Israeli duel citizens of the USA the case with Iran is the same and Afghanistan as well. They want total control of the world.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009

TV is the only source?
Um, news media (as in plural) covers more than just tv. You said it wasn't in the news. I listen to radio more than tv anyway.

From what I've read in the news, literature and from what I've watched in documentaries I have formed the opinion that Israel's crimes are much worse and more devastating, cruel and callous.. Not just against muslims but against journalists and even americans, the attack on the uss liberty for instance.
So even if it is true, that makes Islamic atrocities ok. I see.

What is an Islamic extremist anyway?

Hubby saw a couple videos of a Muslim teen stoned to death because she had befriended a boy of a different Islamic sect. You think that isn't pretty brutal?

Maiming, mutilating, and killing a couple dozen fellow Muslims to kill a couple soldiers or cops isn't cruel, callous, and devastating?

Sorry, but I think you are partisan and subjective. I think a few people (not all) in the entire Middle East are completely off their nuts.

clutch

Time Out
Jan 23, 2010

Um, news media (as in plural) covers more than just tv. You said it wasn't in the news. I listen to radio more than tv anyway.

So even if it is true, that makes Islamic atrocities ok. I see.

What is an Islamic extremist anyway?

Hubby saw a couple videos of a Muslim teen stoned to death because she had befriended a boy of a different Islamic sect. You think that isn't pretty brutal?

Maiming, mutilating, and killing a couple dozen fellow Muslims to kill a couple soldiers or cops isn't cruel, callous, and devastating?

Sorry, but I think you are partisan and subjective. I think a few people (not all) in the entire Middle East are completely off their nuts.

I just despise the mindless support for Israel by some of the people on here. Israel is pretty much a terrorist country and no reason for which it should be supported. They're blowing up children ffs, you'd think that would silence most of the western support for Israel with that fact alone.
I see their crimes they've committed much worse than the crimes committed by muslims against israel.

As far as muslims stoning people to death,
I don't agree with sharia law, i'm not a muslim. frankly i think it's primitive.
but what theocracies aren't primitive .

It's not like I'm saying muslims aren't committing atrocities themselves or advocating them.

I'm just saying Israel isn't a perfect nation with a halo over its head who are being bullied by the big bad muslims. (some people really think this)