Israel attacks Canadians free speech

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yup, for those with limited mental capacities ( and it is unfortunate that so many in the world fall into this category) war and murder IS the only solution.

Yup, for those with limited mental capacities, who come here and spew their Liberal Anti-War BullSh!t, can thank all those that have died in WWi & WWII defending those freedom.

I wish someone would just pick YOU up and drop you into China, and see how indignant you are towards war and freedom.

Well we know where you will be if ever Canada needs to fight against a foreign invader to protect itself.. and don't not tell me that you would fight after being so vocal against war and death.. because I know you would be hiding.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Yup, for those with limited mental capacities, who come here and spew their Liberal Anti-War BullSh!t, can thank all those that have died in WWi & WWII defending those freedom.

I wish someone would just pick YOU up and drop you into China, and see how indignant you are towards war and freedom.

Well we know where you will be if ever Canada needs to fight against a foreign invader to protect itself.. and don't not tell me that you would fight after being so vocal against war and death.. because I know you would be hiding.

The usual bullshyte response complete with the coward label. What a joke.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Gerry views on war while you may disagree he does stick to his values. Calling him a coward in uncalled for. The world has had a number of wars that were just bullshxt.
Iraq- Afghanistan- Should have done their business and left.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
If Cossackstan ever attacks, I'll be the first guy there shooting back.

Yeah I know that's sorta a joke.. who's going to ever attack Canada when the world runs out of resources (OIL) and we seem to be one of the only one left with oil reserves ..

I mean seriously, Russia or Denmark would never lay claim to any part of Canada and try to steal our oil.. Won't happen.

The next war will be over resources.. or lack there of.

Iraq- Afghanistan- Should have done their business and left..

You mean leave the dictator Saddam Hussein in place, absolutely NOT!!

I think a majority of the Middle East rising up against it's dictators is because of Iraq. People see Freedom as a choice, and many have died to get it..

George W. Bush launched his “freedom agenda” for the Middle East. Choke on that!!

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Yeah I know that's sorta a joke.. who's going to ever attack Canada when the world runs out of resources (OIL) and we seem to be one of the only one left with oil reserves ..

I mean seriously, Russia or Denmark would never lay claim to any part of Canada and try to steal our oil.. Won't happen.

The next war will be over resources.. or lack there of.

You mean leave the dictator Saddam Hussein in place, absolutely NOT!!

I think a majority of the Middle East rising up against it's dictators is because of Iraq. People see Freedom as a choice, and many have died to get it..

So you agree with the reasons Bush the Lesser gave to the world and the UN for going to war with Iraq

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Gerry views on war while you may disagree he does stick to his values. Calling him a coward in uncalled for. The world has had a number of wars that were just bullshxt.
Iraq- Afghanistan- Should have done their business and left.

It is what I have come to expect from the weak minded.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Read this link, then ask that "silly" question:

Columns: Was George W. Bush Right? The Freedom Agenda in the Middle East: Virginia Law Weekly

...but personally. YES!

Then you were lied to - and still believe it- trying to attach the spread of the Arab Spring to Iraq is a stretch.
I stated 15 years ago that the Mid East would have rebellion- demographics- The spread of information- Saudi is now nervous as hell- along with Bahrain. Oh yes and Kuwait and Jordan. Demographics- information- tired of the lies and corruption. Just like the USSR it was coming- Same will happen in China.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It is what I have come to expect from the weak minded.

Weak minded huh, yet my Grandfather was a Colonel in WWI & WWII, shot in the lung, yet survived. That is what I call brave.

Also all the others that fought for our freedom, lest we forget.

However, you seem to want to demonize those brave soldiers, by using the same freedom they fought to for.. Freedom of Speech, by denigrating their efforts and labeling them "western war mongers".. I call that cowardly.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Weak minded huh, yet my Grandfather was a Colonel in WWI & WWII, shot in the lung, yet survived. That is what I call brave.

Also all the others that fought for our freedom, lest we forget.

However, you seem to want to demonize those brave soldiers, by using the same freedom they fought to for.. Freedom of Speech, by denigrating their efforts. I call that cowardly.

Gerry is a pacifist- and you cannot respect that

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Sorry I equate pacifist with Draft Dodger, or Coward.

Someone who benefits from the blood of others...

Then you fail to understand that a man or woman why they are willing to sacrifice their life for their values. Now who am I referring to. A Soldier or a Pacifist.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Sorry I equate pacifist with Draft Dodger, or Coward.

Someone who benefits from the blood of others...

Here's your pacifists.
Talk is cheap. I'd tend to have more respect for the man who can stand behind his own convictions.

Pacifists don't burn flags. That's within the purview an activist.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Talk is cheap. I'd tend to have more respect for the man who can stand behind his own convictions.

Pacifist's don't burn flags. That's within the purview of activists

Oh I give him respect for having strong convictions, but if he attacks mine and me personally.. then I will fire back.

Lets read back on page one of thise thread at who threw the first insult.. just before my statement calling him a coward??

Yup, for those with limited mental capacities .

Gloves came off, and gerryh threw the first punch, and now everyone else has come to his defense.. really not fair.

Time out for me.. 30 minutes to get my sanity back.. dame pacifists. Put them on the front lines, they can annoy the enemy to death.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Oh I give him respect for having strong convictions, but if he attacks mine and me personally.. then I will fire back.

Lets read back on page one of thise thread at who threw the first insult.. just before my statement calling him a coward??

Gloves came off, and gerryh threw the first punch, and now everyone else has come to his defense.. really not fair.

Time out for me.. 30 minutes to get my sanity back.. dame pacifists. Put them on the front lines, they can annoy the enemy to death.

You forgot this
Yup, for those with limited mental capacities ( and it is unfortunate that so many in the world fall into this category) war and murder IS the only solution.

And I agree.

How much war have you seen- How many displaced people have you met- How many people who just killed because they were of another religion have you sat down and talked with
Lastly - Your answer to the question I posed - then you fail to understand that a man or woman why they are willing to sacrifice their life for their values. Now who am I referring to. A Soldier or a Pacifist is infantile at best.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

Do you have limited mental capacities?