Islamic Terrorists Are No "Lone Wolves"

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
The perpetrators of Arab/Muslim terrorism, and Palestinian terrorism in particular, are never lone wolves, as they are sometimes described. They are the byproducts of a centuries-old intolerant ideology, supported by educational and religious indoctrination and incitement, operating systematically in kindergartens, schools, universities, mosques and regime-controlled media.

Arab/Muslim terrorists are not driven by social, economic and human rights grievances, but by an intense, fanatical worldview, which loathes civil liberties and considers freedoms of religion, press, association and movement, as well as women's rights, an abomination. In fact, oppressed groups in the non-Muslim world rarely resort to terrorism..................................​

Israel Hayom | Islamic terrorists are no 'lone wolves'

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The perpetrators of Arab/Muslim terrorism, and Palestinian terrorism in particular, are never lone wolves, as they are sometimes described. They are the byproducts of a centuries-old intolerant ideology, supported by educational and religious indoctrination and incitement, operating systematically in kindergartens, schools, universities, mosques and regime-controlled media.

Arab/Muslim terrorists are not driven by social, economic and human rights grievances, but by an intense, fanatical worldview, which loathes civil liberties and considers freedoms of religion, press, association and movement, as well as women's rights, an abomination. In fact, oppressed groups in the non-Muslim world rarely resort to terrorism..................................​

Israel Hayom | Islamic terrorists are no 'lone wolves'

Might want to rethink that last sentence. The IRA immediately comes to mind.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Might want to rethink that last sentence. The IRA immediately comes to mind.

Civil rights violence in the U.S.? Abortion clinic bombings/shootings? The Oklahoma City bombings?

Don't bother, grain. I already know your response. You'll set the timeframe to exclude anything you want to exclude.

Well, the He-Man Raghead-Hatin' Club has a new member. Bologna on white with mayo all around!

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
The perpetrators of Arab/Muslim terrorism, and Palestinian terrorism in particular, are never lone wolves, as they are sometimes described. They are the byproducts of a centuries-old intolerant ideology, supported by educational and religious indoctrination and incitement, operating systematically in kindergartens, schools, universities, mosques and regime-controlled media.​

That could be said for most terrorists in general.

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Civil rights violence in the U.S.? Abortion clinic bombings/shootings? The Oklahoma City bombings?

Don't bother, grain. I already know your response. You'll set the timeframe to exclude anything you want to exclude.

Well, the He-Man Raghead-Hatin' Club has a new member. Bologna on white with mayo all around!

How about a friendly wager: Islam vs World to put you're asinine little whine to rest?

Details: You pick the day next week right now and we'll see how many people are murdered on this planet to advance Islam vs how many are murdered for every other religion and political ideology combined.

Got the gonads to do it?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
62% of Muzzies are from SE Asia. Are they Arab terrorists to Jews too?

WOW really, you think there are not Islamic Nut bars in SE Asia??

Jemaah Islamiyah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And how about the Euro-Caucasian Muslims of Bosnia-Herzegovina?

You mean the ones responsible for the Boston Bombings??

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
How about a friendly wager: Islam vs World to put you're asinine little whine to rest?

Details: You pick the day next week right now and we'll see how many people are murdered on this planet to advance Islam vs how many are murdered for every other religion and political ideology combined.

Got the gonads to do it?
I'm not sure you understand what gonads are for. Though your perception that your political/social opinions should involve your gonads certainly explains your posts.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
1.5 million which pales compared to the 16.3M Soviet Muzzies in Russia. That is almost half the population of Canada.
I remember when the liberals were all weepy over the suffering Muslims of B-H, abused by the eee-vil Serbs. Things collapsed into quiet confusion when the Muslims in question turned out to be physically indistinguishable from their Serbian oppressors.

That's why we never paid any serious attention to Northern Ireland. The right was pro-British, and the left is constitutionally incapable of believing that white Christians can be oppressed.

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
I'm not sure you understand what gonads are for. Though your perception that your political/social opinions should involve your gonads certainly explains your posts.

Chicken ****. You talk big about how Islamic terrorism is just another one off here or there comparable to an abortion clinic bombing every 30 years or a once a century Timothy McVeigh style bombing when the reality is more people will die to promote Islamic ideology on any given day than every other act of extremism in the world for every other religion and political ideology combined by a factor of what....10X....100X?

Put up or shut up.

I remember when the liberals were all weepy over the suffering Muslims of B-H, abused by the eee-vil Serbs. Things collapsed into quiet confusion when the Muslims in question turned out to be physically indistinguishable from their Serbian oppressors.

That's why we never paid any serious attention to Northern Ireland. The right was pro-British, and the left is constitutionally incapable of believing that white Christians can be oppressed.

You forgot the Croats. All three were ****ed pretty equally though the Muslims were the least well armed until the mujahedin arrived followed by Saudi money and then Sharia. My worst bout of cognizant PTSD was standing in a room with leaders of all three groups screaming at each other during DRPE talks and wondering how long i would spend in jail and whether it was worth it to shoot all of them to bring attention to the madness.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Chicken ****. You talk big about how Islamic terrorism is just another one off here or there comparable to an abortion clinic bombing every 30 years or a once a century Timothy McVeigh style bombing when the reality is more people will die to promote Islamic ideology on any given day than every other act of extremism in the world for every other religion and political ideology combined by a factor of what....10X....100X?

Put up or shut up.
I do? I don't suppose you have a quote or anything?

You forgot the Croats. All three were ****ed pretty equally though the Muslims were the least well armed until the mujahedin arrived followed by Saudi money and then Sharia. My worst bout of cognizant PTSD was standing in a room with leaders of all three groups screaming at each other during DRPE talks and wondering how long i would spend in jail and whether it was worth it to shoot all of them to bring attention to the madness.
Ah, PTSD. That explains a lot.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You know what? Way, way too far.

I'd say a retraction and full and sincere apology are in order.

Good luck with that. He's lied about being an armed forces member, an indian, and a lawyer. Why the hell would he retract anything?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Good luck with that. He's lied about being an armed forces member, an indian, and a lawyer. Why the hell would he retract anything?

Maybe not but, it's the right thing to do, so it needed to be said.

It's how I was raised, if you fuk up, you own up to it, because that's what decent people do. Only cowards run away from it.