Is this man a War Criminal ?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
No doubt Saadi was involved with some kind of crime since he was in his dad's government. My point is that
as yet, nobody has been convicted of any war crimes. The bodyguard had nothing to do with the crimes of
Kadaffi. He simply provided security service for Saadi. These charges may come up at a later date but I think
a temporary bodyguard should be safe.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No doubt Saadi was involved with some kind of crime since he was in his dad's government. My point is that
as yet, nobody has been convicted of any war crimes. The bodyguard had nothing to do with the crimes of
Kadaffi. He simply provided security service for Saadi. These charges may come up at a later date but I think
a temporary bodyguard should be safe.

Not aiding and abetting ya figure?

What sort of govt criminals give their people the highest standard of living in all of Africa?

Rich ones!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Not aiding and abetting ya figure?

Rich ones!

How hard is it to control a people who own their own country? How hard is it to take away their resources?

Send in CF-18s and al Qaeda seems to work. Lets see how long they can hold on to it before people want their stuff back.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Where was the West in August when that was announced?

Was it even mentioned or talked about in our Canadian media?
I'm sure some kind of media blackout is in effect.
Its bad news for our foreign policy

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It definetly was brought up in Canadian media. RadioOne even interviewed people about it and the rammifications of allowing Sharia post Gadaffi defeat.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
It definetly was brought up in Canadian media. RadioOne even interviewed people about it and the rammifications of allowing Sharia post Gadaffi defeat.

Yeah let's bring in Sharia law. We have to keep these people backward and stupid.:roll:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
What was Harper doing in Morocco late January of this year? Hiring, briefing and preparing al Qaeda rebels?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
What was Harper doing in Morocco late January of this year? Hiring, briefing and preparing al Qaeda rebels?
I don't know. I really did'nt start paying attention until you mentioned Petro Can and Suncore. Then I started to research what was going on. Seems Harpo has taken lessons from BushCo on inventing reasons to spend our money to benefit the oil cartels and destroy whole countries to make it happen.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I don't know. I really did'nt start paying attention until you mentioned Petro Can and Suncore. Then I started to research what was going on. Seems Harpo has taken lessons from BushCo on inventing reasons to spend our money to benefit the oil cartels and destroy whole countries to make it happen.

Is that back in Feb when I first posted the link to the Fed Govt site about the Libyan oil envoy (Suncor/PetroCan & Talisman) out of Calgary?