dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Sure! Happy too!

Here is a good one to start with

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20081016/D93RT3100.html

Here they tried to register Mickey Mouse

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/elections/article852295.ece

This man was paid with cigarettes and dollar bills to register 73 times by ACORN

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/cuyahoga/1223973289273860.xml&coll=2

Below is the article where ACORN in Las Vegas Registered the whole roster of the Dallas Cowboys

http://www.lvrj.com/news/30613864.html

Would you like more or would you rather roll your eyes?
O.K., it all concerns ACORN. I've read somewhere some time earlier that they have been cleared.
While trying to find that site again I came upon this one:
http://digbysblog.blogspot.com/2008/...-becoming.html
and this one: McCain's Lies...
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/acorn...street-bailout

I think the Republicans are getting desperate, seeing that a defeat is looming big ahead, they start to get outright nasty and resort to twisting the truth or lie outright.
Obama has nothing to worry except the shenanigans from his opponents, and they are very powerful and won't go down easy. Only Santa Claus knows what they will do to lengthen their power for a while longer. I'm scared of them, to tell you the truth.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Is anyone actually concerned that a four foot tall bipedal mouse named Mickey is going to show up at a polling booth with a valid ID to vote on Nov. 4? ACORN registered or not...I don't see that being an issue.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
I would make the case that the reason voter turn out was so low this election in Canada is because our own political elite decided to require ID. I think it is grossly arrogant and condescending to blame the Canadian public for the low turn out when it was most probably due to a voter exclusion contrivance much like we are seeing in the USA.

It is my opinion that Harper is trying to subjugate the vote in Canada like his mentors in the USA are doing.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Is anyone actually concerned that a four foot tall bipedal mouse named Mickey is going to show up at a polling booth with a valid ID to vote on Nov. 4? ACORN registered or not...I don't see that being an issue.

Valid ID? Who said you need a valid ID to vote in the US. They never check ID's and the Dems keep it that way. That is why thousands of dead people have been voting every year in urban areas.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
O.K., it all concerns ACORN. I've read somewhere some time earlier that they have been cleared.
While trying to find that site again I came upon this one:
http://digbysblog.blogspot.com/2008/...-becoming.html
and this one: McCain's Lies...
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/acorn...street-bailout

I think the Republicans are getting desperate, seeing that a defeat is looming big ahead, they start to get outright nasty and resort to twisting the truth or lie outright.
Obama has nothing to worry except the shenanigans from his opponents, and they are very powerful and won't go down easy. Only Santa Claus knows what they will do to lengthen their power for a while longer. I'm scared of them, to tell you the truth.

Yes it does all concern ACORN as they are a group that Obama donated $800,000 to and they are committing voter fraud.

And no... they have not been cleared. So if you want to just shrug it off go ahead but it is voter fraud and they are stopping at nothing to get their guy in.

Registering dead people, Disney characters, duplicates, Pro football teams is not desparate?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Valid ID? Who said you need a valid ID to vote in the US. They never check ID's and the Dems keep it that way. That is why thousands of dead people have been voting every year in urban areas.

You don't need anything official to be on the registry? You don't have your name crossed off a list when you vote? How does the elector know you are who you say you are? If that's the case, well then that's your legislators own stupid fault. Why didn't the Repubs fix that up when they had total control of Washington for 6 years?

Something seems not right about that...

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
You don't need anything official to be on the registry? You don't have your name crossed off a list when you vote? How does the elector know you are who you say you are? If that's the case, well then that's your legislators own stupid fault. Why didn't the Repubs fix that up when they had total control of Washington for 6 years?

They're the most advanced country in the world. Geez....

I wonder how they did it?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

I TOTALLY AGREE!

I walk up...give them my name...she crosses it out...I vote...and I give them my name again and it is crossed off another list. Thats it!

If I had an ID and they wanted it I could show them and law abiding citizens could as well. But by asking for ID's to register to vote and then vote... well that is racism! Yup...it is racists as that would disenfranchise voters in urban areas to actually be accountable.

So that is why ACORN can run around the street and have people sign up homeless, dead people, etc. and run their names to the Registrars office. On election day the activists can vote over and over!

Now if you disagree...you're a racist bigot.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I TOTALLY AGREE!

I walk up...give them my name...she crosses it out...I vote...and I give them my name again and it is crossed off another list. Thats it!

If I had an ID and they wanted it I could show them and law abiding citizens could as well. But by asking for ID's to register to vote and then vote... well that is racism! Yup...it is racists as that would disenfranchise voters in urban areas to actually be accountable.

So that is why ACORN can run around the street and have people sign up homeless, dead people, etc. and run their names to the Registrars office. On election day the activists can vote over and over!

Now if you disagree...you're a racist bigot.

Homeless can be a problem. A lot of churches and shelters let them use the address. A dead person isn't going to show up on voting day.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Homeless can be a problem. A lot of churches and shelters let them use the address. A dead person isn't going to show up on voting day.

Oh yes they do! Dead people have been showing up every year to vote!

Like it has been pointed out and it is true...you need no ID to vote OR register to vote.

Why? Because it is racist to ask for an ID.

Dead people are registered or stay on the register and people vote in their place. I know because my grandmother voted for two years after she died in South Boston. When we found out we went to pull her off the register and we were asked why.

"Because she is dead and someone is STILL voting in her place."

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Oh yes they do! Dead people have been showing up every year to vote!

Like it has been pointed out and it is true...you need no ID to vote OR register to vote.

Why? Because it is racist to ask for an ID.

Dead people are registered or stay on the register and people vote in their place. I know because my grandmother voted for two years after she died in South Boston. When we found out we went to pull her off the register and we were asked why.

"Because she is dead and someone is STILL voting in her place."

Well then Canada is "racist" because no ID ... no vote. Where do you get the "racist" tag anyhow? Don't you mean discrimination? ...biassed? ...disenfranchised? ...denied inalienable rights?