Is Measles a really big deal?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Evidence emerges that measles outbreaks are deliberately encouraged by Big Pharma to ignite vaccine hysteria

The true story about how Big Pharma's own vaccine scientists blew the whistle on MMR vaccine research fraud taking place over a decade ago, warning that the vaccine's approval by the FDA was based on "falsified results" and that the fraudulent MMR vaccine was the "primary cause" of a measles outbreak in 2006, as they state in their own words (see below).

Evidence emerges that measles outbreaks are deliberately encouraged by Big Pharma to ignite vaccine hysteria - NaturalNews.com

Canbitbill

Feb 9, 2015
Burlington, Ontario
Measles is one of many common time wasting diseases that can affect cared for and caregivers as we move into a general sloppiness about vaccination. On it's own common measles may be no big deal but it is just one of many that can be completely (I comment as a layman) eliminated by vaccination. As a child in the 30's when vaccination was less common I lost many hours of schooling which today would have been unnecessary. Pleas, modern day parentsdo not be influenced by the anti vaccination myths.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Never inject pharmo junk into your bodies. Science cannot beat nature. Eat lots of good food and play outdoors. Stop listening to your quack doctor he's in CanCun now anyway, courtesy of Big Pharmo.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Never inject pharmo junk into your bodies. Science cannot beat nature. Eat lots of good food and play outdoors. Stop listening to your quack doctor he's in CanCun now anyway, courtesy of Big Pharmo.

You can eat all the good food you want, it's not going to protect you from measles if you get infected. I don't believe science is at odds with "nature". If you had listened to "Cross Country Checkup" yesterday you would have got yourself informed. Show me one documented instance where a measles vaccination has done someone harm! :)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
LIONEL PODCAST: Anti-Vaxxers Are the New Crop of Hated Conspiracy Theorists

This is the anti-vaxxer message. In a nutshell, this is their position. That kids are being forced to endure a host of untested, thimerosal and mercury-tainted poisons that cause or are linked to autism and a host of behavioral disorders. That it’s all a part of a grand new world order, globalist, UN-based, psychotic eugenic Malthusian nightmare to sterilize, castrate, lobotomize depopulate a sheeple society. Bill Gates is its master and your children are his slaves. And do you think that the autism pandemic is coincidental? Wake up! The sheer number and frequency of vaccines are unbelievable and if you can’t see that, you’re nuts. Medicine and pharmacology have made mistakes throughout history. can you say thalidomide? Lobotomies were once the rage. And must I remind you that Ignaz Semmelweis, the 19th century Hungarian physician, thought it peachy for doctors to wash their hands in obstetrical clinics. They thought he was a kook! Wake up!

The vaxxer message. Do you want polio and smallpox again? Fine. Ask the kid on the left what he thinks about vaccines. So if you don’t care to join the 21st century, then move to a desert island. There’s nothing wrong with vaccines and if there was, the government would stop it. What are you, some conspiracy theory lunatic? You think the CDC is a conspiracy? My pediatrician, whom I trust, knows what’s best for my kids and his kids and she wouldn’t suggest some poison for her own kids if here was a reasonable risk of harm. Vaccines should be mandatory. Period. No questions asked.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Gkb7kFSvk